Promotion Questions

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.86K Views
Article writing service?

Anybody has recommendations for good article writing services for SEO purposes? Especially the one that actually writes for real people and not just churn out the article out of a random word...

asked Mar 24 '11 at 21:59
Blank
Adib
293 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
5.37K Views
SEO vs Media Buying: what is best for startups?

Which is better for a startup to focus on if you have to put all your resources into one basket?Pretty much every startup focuses exclusively on SEO efforts (which take a long time to get results,...

asked Jun 25 '14 at 13:25
Blank
Joyce Hundt
22 points

43 Votes
3 Answers
17.7K Views
Are there any blogs or websites introducing new websites?

I want to know is there any blogs or websites introducing some of new websites? New start-up websites are always looking for report and introduction by other famous websites. As we know,...

asked Oct 24 '11 at 06:30
Blank
Anlai
375 points

0 Votes
5 Answers
9.96K Views
How to get people to post on a new classifieds website

I have an upcoming website that will go live in about a month from now. The design and development has been going at a smooth pace so far. Since I don't program I have a developer make it for me....

asked Jun 14 '11 at 09:10
Blank
Sahil
1 point

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.29K Views
Advertising - Yard Signs

I found a few places online that sell yard signs for advertising in neighborhoods (you usually see these signs for political ads, yard services, etc) and I was curious if anyone has a good...

asked Oct 28 '10 at 04:33
Blank
Whoiskb
183 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
7.81K Views
How to promote a Kickstarter project?

We have a new project will launch on Kickstarter(crowdfunding website) soon, I want to know if there is any good free promotion method to let more people know our product, except Facebook, Twitter...

asked Feb 6 '15 at 15:39
Blank
User34252
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.86K Views
How to promote people in a small company of less than 20 people?

We are a small company of less than 20 people. How do we provide opportunities for people to move up the ladder? We are not growing in terms of company size as our business runs pretty well at it's...

asked Jul 14 '14 at 14:29
Blank
Allen Sullivan
9 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.74K Views
Marketing tactics to promote a night club online?

What are some techniques (could be tried and tested ones or unique ones) to market a new night club online?I have thought about holding a contest on social media to get fans and followers as a...

asked Jul 17 '14 at 18:59
Blank
Angel Welch
4 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.77K Views
How to reach out to smaller companies that aren't based online?

My upcoming business has a side project that requires reaching out to small businesses that do not currently have an online presence. Initially I was hoping to achieve this manually by looking...

asked Jun 1 '15 at 14:49
Blank
Reece Matthews
76 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.01K Views
How is best to promote your Business' Social Media?

I've recently just revealed the branding for my up-coming start-up (still in development) and the aim to generate an interest before we officially launch the site - a few months down the line....

asked Jun 14 '15 at 13:07
Blank
Reece Matthews
76 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.16K Views
Why do some companies charge high upfront then mass give free promotion codes?

Godaddy usually sell their products (domain and hosting services) at high prices then give an option to enter a promotion code. There's nothing unusual about that, except that these promotion codes...

asked Aug 14 '13 at 00:37
Blank
Pacerier
317 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.88K Views
Best way to promote a new restaurant online?

I'm working on starting a restaurant and now sure where to begin to generate exposure online when it opens.Yelp works once you already have a few reviews.What are some other ways to get the word...

asked Apr 6 '14 at 12:11
Blank
Charolette Aldridge
9 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.42K Views
Promoting and Advertising a Web Design Start Up?

Over the past few years I have gained a strong interest in Web Development and I finally decided it was time to take it to the next level... Start selling my services as a Web Developer. I am more...

asked Aug 18 '13 at 01:57
Blank
Skovy
51 points

9 Votes
5 Answers
2.85K Views
Should we pick a "boss" in a startup with friends?

I recently began working with two longtime friends on a startup, and we are hitting a wall when attempting to progress on anything. We all possess fairly similar skills, so we can each handle any...

asked Apr 25 '13 at 00:16
Blank
Pblock
133 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
4.57K Views
Is it necessary to build a mobile version product website in order to promote mobile app

I was wondering, is it necessary to build a mobile version product website, in order to promote your mobile app? I take Evernote for instance, I do not see they provide a mobile version product...

asked Apr 24 '13 at 15:28
Blank
Cheok Yan Cheng
119 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.53K Views
Writing a plan for business promotion/marketing

I have been reading a few books on startups recently and particularly promoting the business on a tight budget. Some books break it down into daily, weekly, montly activities. Some talk about...

asked Feb 18 '13 at 09:01
Blank
Andrew Welch
167 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.43K Views
What would be the right strategy to promote a startup in India?

We have a rating based social blogging platform. The webiste got launched about a month ago and is in its beta stage now. Being established in India, where the domain of users of the site, the...

asked Jan 23 '13 at 17:31
Blank
Pranjay Mittal
6 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.17K Views
Promoting sub-communities of a social website?

I'm currently working on a social website that bases itself on specific sub-communities (something along the lines of Reddit meets Pintrest for lack of a better description). What are some...

asked Jan 25 '13 at 03:41
Blank
Chris
111 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.27K Views
How do I effectively communicate my mobile site to non-technical users?

I have a product designed for mobile browsers. When I promote the site to my target audience, I find that they understand the term "app", but terms like "website" or "web application" do not...

asked Jan 4 '13 at 01:32
Blank
Ray023
198 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.91K Views
Who do I need to hire?

I've started a company approximately 2 years ago that provides monitoring services for a niche cloud-based industry. My target customer base are IT and Development shops of various companies...

asked Dec 6 '12 at 09:05
Blank
Igorek
886 points