Online Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.74K Views
Marketing tactics to promote a night club online?

What are some techniques (could be tried and tested ones or unique ones) to market a new night club online?I have thought about holding a contest on social media to get fans and followers as a...

asked Jul 17 '14 at 18:59
Blank
Angel Welch
4 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
3.29K Views
Where to start for a website for Online store?

One of my Aunt buys raw materials from her Kashmiri(Indian) friends and sells hand made or designed dress materials. She doing this for quite some time and very happy doing it as its keeping her...

asked Sep 2 '13 at 14:57
Blank
Sandiip Patil
35 points

-1 Votes
2 Answers
2.6K Views
Is there any business alternative to that of online business?

Nowadays we have free domains, free hosting servers and free tools to make a website. Just copy some content (Not copyrighted) and paste it in your website. Add some ads given by Google...

asked Sep 17 '11 at 07:56
Blank
Gimp
427 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.26K Views
What kind of skills should I look for in a Head of Marketing?

IT used to be said that half of the money you spent on advertising was wasted - but you couldn't tell which half (bonus points to anyone who know who originated that). Online marketing is...

asked Jan 22 '10 at 08:00
Blank
Puk
81 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.42K Views
SaaS billing tax: is a billing address enough?

so I have a startup that provides an online SaaS solution. We are not shipping any items, so payments do not require a shipping address. For collecting taxes in the states that my company has...

asked Nov 9 '13 at 07:02
Blank
Stuntman Mike
16 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.25K Views
Is "airbag" a registered trademark?

I want use the word "airbag" in combination with another word for my future online service, is this word a registered trademark ?

asked Nov 27 '13 at 23:43
Blank
Elsadek
4 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.43K Views
Should I register an online business in Nevada?

If I want to form an LLC to sell music digitally online, would it benefit me to form an LLC in Nevada (my home state is North Carolina), since I won't have a physical product? If I were to add...

asked Oct 31 '13 at 11:37
Blank
Jackie
16 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.13K Views
Do subscription websites require a DBA?

I have a content website I will begin charging a monthly subscription fee for soon. The receipt the members receive each month will have the website's name on it, my name is not in the website name...

asked Oct 9 '13 at 23:09
Blank
Chad
108 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.62K Views
How to Get Online Donations with For Profit Business

I see various sites which ask for donations which look to be for profit. When I looked at PayPal's website their donate button seems to be specific for non-profit organizations. The reason I ask...

asked Oct 13 '13 at 08:36
Blank
James Oravec
115 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.41K Views
Ad Sense vs. YouTube

My understanding is that you can get paid per thousand views of YouTube videos. My understanding is that you get something slightly different with ad sense, where you get a cut of number of click...

asked Oct 14 '13 at 00:44
Blank
James Oravec
115 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2K Views
What does 'Reserve' investment means on AngelList.

I have seen reserve button on AngelList while making any investment in start ups. What does it means? Are such online investments safe? Does all the investors (small/big) get share for their...

asked Aug 28 '13 at 20:09
Blank
Sandiip Patil
35 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.31K Views
How to work online with employees staying outstation?

I run a small travel startup based in a remote town where it is hard to find skilled personnel or to get people to shift here. For this reason, I am planning to hire someone in a nearby town/city...

asked Aug 20 '13 at 01:55
Blank
Vaivhav
32 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.68K Views
is it worth to immigrate to USA to start a business?

I want to start a business and have an opportunity to immigrate to US. I am at a crossroads in my life. I have a good business idea and need web developers and programmers to start my website as...

asked Aug 21 '13 at 23:15
Blank
User27529
6 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.96K Views
Any rules or guidelines for unsolicited contact with retail stores?

I have a small online retail store, making products for R/C hobbyists. The advantage of my product is that it is made in the USA out of quality aircraft aluminum, versus the competition, which is...

asked Aug 7 '13 at 03:33
Blank
Chris
116 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.87K Views
launching startup: locally vs international

I have a site I am launching within the next couple of weeks. The site will be providing a service to connect people locally within there region (city,state etc..). The question is, should I...

asked Jul 6 '13 at 00:12
Blank
Justin
50 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.1K Views
What should I do if profit income is always used to buy new stocks?

Now, my family business is 2 years old. Every month, we get the profit from our online retail business, specializing in apparels for baby & child. But we realize that all the money is always...

asked Apr 22 '13 at 01:28
Blank
Kalingga
245 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.84K Views
How do I advertise the products in my rental business?

I am starting an electronic rental business. Legally, am I allowed to put advertisements in print and web for my business that feature a picture of the electronic and name saying that I rent these...

asked Mar 7 '13 at 14:42
Blank
Lookingforanswers
11 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.25K Views
Making Account Creation Compulsory?

I'm hoping to start and finish a simple application (simple, so in 3 months?) To declare the opening of a startup, and because I would like to incorporate communication between my application's...

asked Feb 15 '13 at 19:13
Blank
Yasker Yasker
47 points

11 Votes
8 Answers
2.96K Views
Starting a blog while product is in-development stage?

I am developing an online management platform for certain type of business and I thought that it would be a really good idea to engage possible customers from an early stage by keeping a blog about...

asked Jan 20 '13 at 19:27
Blank
Eyad
58 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.22K Views
What entails conducting business in a state?

I am looking to form an Partner LLC in one of the tax haven states. I have been looking up the Pro's and Con's of doing this and it seems the major Con is that you still have to file and pay fee's...

asked Jan 11 '13 at 11:48
Blank
User22258
31 points