Entrepreneurship Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.14K Views
How can I get a current account for my proposed e-learning company in India? What documents are needed for it?

We are totally new startup in India and the only documents we have are: 1) Identity proof of owner 2) PAN of owner 3) Rent agreement of office We wish to carry out all the transactions in the...

asked Nov 2 '18 at 22:33
Blank
Greengoblin
1 point

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.61K Views
Avoiding information overload and how to begin learning about entrepreneurship from one source?

I am looking to get into starting my business (my first) and have no idea where to begin. Is there an online class or resource that provides most of the principles and concepts I should learn and...

asked Jun 30 '14 at 14:42
Blank
James Dowd
11 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.31K Views
What are the fundamental aspects of startups that entrepreneurs should learn before starting?

I'm looking to quit the corporate rat race and start my business. What are some basics I should read up on first before starting?

asked Apr 17 '15 at 12:14
Blank
Kimberly Lindley
12 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
4.27K Views
How to do effective marketing of a software design and development company to win more clients/projects?

We are a small software design and development company with expertise in the areas on facebook apps, iphone, android apps development. Most of our clients/projects have come from sites like Elance,...

asked Dec 8 '11 at 19:44
Blank
Ali
179 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.78K Views
What financial concepts should I understand before starting a business?

What would you say are the most important financial concepts one should completely understand before starting their business?

asked Apr 14 '14 at 23:25
Blank
Nichole Willhite
7 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.09K Views
Persuasion hacks for entrepreneurs?

Being persuasive helps in almost every aspect of being an entrepreneur. Just a few places I can see it being tremendously helpful: Hiring Writing copy for your site Selling your product directly...

asked Apr 10 '14 at 16:42
Blank
Vernon Smith
12 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.21K Views
How to think less and execute more?

I feel like most of my time is spent researching instead of actual execution of the gazillion startup ideas I have looked into.What are some hacks you use to correct this crippling habit?

asked Apr 2 '14 at 09:56
Blank
Juan Baker
7 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.92K Views
Advice for first time entrepreneur?

I'm embarking on my journey of building my first startup.What are some pre-requisite things a new entrepreneur should know to have better chances of being successful?

asked Apr 3 '14 at 01:11
Blank
Evan Anderson
12 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.98K Views
Cure for the startup blues?

I'm a solo founder bootstrapping my startup for the last 1-2 months and feel completely burnt out. I work 10+ hours each day since my capital is limited to get the business off the ground.What do...

asked Mar 29 '14 at 21:40
Blank
Janet Peterson
17 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
3.07K Views
What was your FIRST job in life prior to doing startups?

Curious to see what other entrepreneurs started out with.What was your first job working for someone else?Update: It could be your first job in general (out of curiosity) or the first job where...

asked Mar 26 '14 at 15:40
Blank
Jimmie Harp
15 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.77K Views
Best educational videos when just starting with entrepreneurship?

Just came across a question here which asked about best motivational videos for entrepreneurs.Along those lines:Which are the best instructional videos (with actual advice, not just motivational...

asked Mar 24 '14 at 10:59
Blank
Daniel Martin
60 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
5.68K Views
Getting a job after failing at entrepreneurship?

What are some hurdles you'll come across while hunting for a job after trying to build your own startups (unsuccessfully for 5+ years)?I'm a software engineer. I'm a generalist who does many other...

asked Mar 19 '14 at 19:13
Blank
Mike Steve
40 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.96K Views
How to teach kids entrepreneurial skills?

What are some things and ways to teach a child entrepreneurship skills that will help shape them?

asked Mar 16 '14 at 10:59
Blank
Chung Mejia
30 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.51K Views
What drives you to complete projects you start?

I have started building countless apps over the years and always end up abandoning them when they're 80% there to completion. Usually it's because I start having doubts that it will fail or I lose...

asked Mar 13 '14 at 17:08
Blank
Stephen Parks
15 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.82K Views
Young entrepreneurs: how do you demonstrate credibility when you have little experience?

If you are a new entrepreneur (with little experience working for someone else), how would you demonstrate your credibility to investors while pitching your business?The team is one of the core...

asked Mar 10 '14 at 12:19
Blank
Troy Robertson
10 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
3.35K Views
If you're just starting, which is most important to learn to become a tech entrepreneur: coding, design, or sales?

If you come from a completely different background and just starting to venture into starting your own tech company, which skill would you learn first?Programming, web design, or sales?

asked Mar 7 '14 at 18:25
Blank
Sarah Guzman
160 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.98K Views
Pros and cons of being an entrepreneur in High School?

Would you recommend dropping out of High School to pursue creating a tech startup?What are some pros and cons of starting your own company in general?

asked Feb 27 '14 at 01:14
Blank
Ronald Moffet
20 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.65K Views
Startup networking events in Boston / Cambridge area?

Looking to mingle with people with similar interests, what are the most popular networking events for technologists and entrepreneurs?

asked Feb 22 '14 at 21:09
Blank
Lauren Ferranti
30 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
How can entrepreneurs build their personal brands?

Even though I have been an entrepreneur for several years, I am not active in the "community". I don't use Twitter or Facebook. How do you guys build your own personal brand? Is it helpful in your...

asked Feb 17 '14 at 12:55
Blank
User30132
16 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.75K Views
What's the #1 thing an entrepreneur be spending his time on?

Out of all the different tasks founders have to do, what one thing do you think is the most critical of them all?

asked Feb 17 '14 at 21:55
Blank
Vincent Ruff
11 points