Finance Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
7.12K Views
Getting a fast business loan with instant approval?

What's the quickest way to get a quick term loan or SBA loan? My company has been in business for about 5 years, with over $20,000 in monthly cash flow. I have tried to apply for financing with a...

asked Feb 25 '20 at 20:31
Blank
Rocco Schmidt
308 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
5.63K Views
Easy business loans?

Is there a way to get an easy business loan for a medical business?I work with a client who is in urgent need of financing. They essentially want to bridge gaps in working capital by taking out an...

asked Aug 21 '18 at 20:11
Blank
Patricia Wright
663 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.18K Views
How can I get a current account for my proposed e-learning company in India? What documents are needed for it?

We are totally new startup in India and the only documents we have are: 1) Identity proof of owner 2) PAN of owner 3) Rent agreement of office We wish to carry out all the transactions in the...

asked Nov 2 '18 at 22:33
Blank
Greengoblin
1 point

4 Votes
3 Answers
3.59K Views
Have you applied for R&D tax credits?

Like many software product companies, we spent an exorbitant amount of money in 2008 developing our product. I’ve heard that there are federal R&D tax credits available ("Section 41 Credit"),...

asked Oct 15 '09 at 12:08
Blank
Alex Papadimoulis
5,901 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
4.01K Views
Bridge Loan from Relative with Verbal Agreement Only

To buy a capital investment and build inventory, a family member wrote a $3,000 personal check to my company. We verbally agreed on terms of 1 year at 10% interest with monthly payments. My...

asked Apr 13 '10 at 06:45
Blank
Clint
695 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
4.33K Views
Financial Software for Running a Software Shop

I am looking for a simple software to do my financial status check and a bit of forecasting. It is not for a business plan, I am looking for a replacement to my current spreadsheets which I...

asked Jul 31 '11 at 21:36
Blank
Paul
140 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.68K Views
Who would I sell factoring (accounts receivable selling) leads to?

If business owners filled out a form on my website indicating they would like to talk to someone about factoring and they have given me the permission to relay this information to interested...

asked Feb 25 '10 at 03:49
Blank
Dog On
308 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.15K Views
How much equity is fair for joining a pre-revenue hedge fund?

The manager of a newly established hedge fund has offered me to join the company for 20% of the company + minimal salary. The fund is not profitable yet, and it would take a year, or two, before it...

asked Jun 3 '14 at 03:40
Blank
User33947
11 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
9.45K Views
Can you pay employees with a credit card? (not contractors)

Is there a way to pay employees' salary with a credit card? It's not because our startup is in trouble or anything. I figured this would be a great way to earn points on the card, which can then be...

asked May 22 '14 at 16:55
Blank
Thomas Evans
17 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
3.26K Views
Tracking startup expenses?

What are some tools, tips, and strategies for tracking expenses in the least friction way as possible?We don't have the resources to get an accountant from the get-go so I will be tracking...

asked Mar 18 '14 at 11:57
Blank
Peter Scott
55 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.82K Views
What financial concepts should I understand before starting a business?

What would you say are the most important financial concepts one should completely understand before starting their business?

asked Apr 14 '14 at 23:25
Blank
Nichole Willhite
7 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.7K Views
Creating a budget for a new startup?

Could anyone share a list of what all items I should be looking at to create an initial budget? Things like setting up the corporation, office space, desks, chairs, etc. The more granular the...

asked Feb 12 '14 at 12:57
Blank
User30105
16 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
3.05K Views
What are your favorite accounting / financial hacks for startups?

Are there any unique tips and tricks that you use in your startup when it comes to credit cards, expenses, etc?

asked Feb 13 '14 at 12:29
Blank
User30111
1 point

1 Votes
1 Answers
5.75K Views
Using existing PayPal and Amazon accounts for new LLC

I'm going to start out by providing a bit of background info here. My actual question is in bold, below. So my wife and I run a website for digital artists that sells download subscriptions. This...

asked Nov 15 '13 at 09:55
Blank
Jordan Magnuson
8 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.71K Views
What investment finance options are available to exit your angel investors?

Id like to know what investment options, equity or debt financing options exists amongst VC Firms for Entrepreneurs wanting to buy out their Investors stake in the business. In other words, exit...

asked Sep 20 '13 at 06:30
Blank
T.G. Van Zyl
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.27K Views
Will a director's personal debts affect the chances of securing a business loan?

I am the sole director of a UK Ltd company (about 1 year since reg and turned over about £60k, no debts, loans etc) Before setting up the company i accrued a debt (which i am slowly paying off)...

asked Aug 28 '13 at 05:26
Blank
Darkcat Studios
190 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.39K Views
How do I deal with taxes for foreign (outside of the company's base) on an Internet Services company?

I'm creating a website that will charge users for a online service that is usable anywhere in the world, as an example think of Google Docs. As I understand it I will pay tax revenues based on the...

asked Jul 27 '13 at 14:21
Blank
Dylan
121 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.25K Views
How can I check my service? (like consumer-proof)

I have a prototype - educational web service and I just want to get some real users - would they use it, their feedback and so on. And I just don't know, where I can get them. At the moment site...

asked Jul 19 '13 at 20:04
Blank
Joe Half Face
188 points

-1 Votes
1 Answers
2.94K Views
Do infographics need to have a disclaimer?

I would like to create some infographics to publish them on Pinterest, twitter and the blog on my website. As my infographic will contain some public available financial data about companies listed...

asked Jul 21 '13 at 21:52
Blank
Alex R
99 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.53K Views
Charging by coding hour

I was wondering and am having trouble finding... ballpark figures for what people charge by the coding hour (the market rate). I understand that there are many factors that come into play here that...

asked Apr 27 '13 at 03:23
Blank
Random Us1r
123 points