Tools Questions

3 Votes
4 Answers
5.57K Views
Best Kanban tool with GitHub integration?

Which Kanban software (preferably Saas) would you recommend that has integration with GitHub or BitBucket?

asked Apr 29 '14 at 13:42
Blank
Christine White
17 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.18K Views
Free tools for managing employees and hours

I am creating a service (PC maintenance) business and I need a tool for keeping track of which employees are available at what times. This data needs to be exported or otherwise accessible by a web...

asked Dec 1 '13 at 07:25
Blank
Joachim
6 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
3.06K Views
100% remote teams: how do you collaboration?

What tools and strategies do you recommend for 100% remote teams to collaborate? Our team of 6 is spread across the globe. Also, how can you create a company culture in such a case?

asked May 14 '14 at 14:43
Blank
Patty Balderas
14 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
4.26K Views
List all the tools you're using this week for your startup.

What are all the tools you are using for your startups this week? It's interesting to see what other founders are using, and a good way to discover new tools.Here are mine: Google...

asked May 12 '14 at 13:26
Blank
Jeannie Smith
12 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.89K Views
Technical founders: what tools would lessen your productivity if they didn't exist?

What are the some technical tools and software that you use, which if they didn't exist, would put a sizable dent in your productivity?

asked May 15 '14 at 15:11
Blank
Margaret Roberson
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.36K Views
Social media tool to track competitors and the impact of their posts?

Which social media app would you recommend to track what your competitors post and the impact of their posts?Does such a tool even exist? The closest seems to be FollowerWonk, but it's only to...

asked Apr 19 '14 at 17:43
Blank
David Rice
6 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
3.23K Views
Tracking startup expenses?

What are some tools, tips, and strategies for tracking expenses in the least friction way as possible?We don't have the resources to get an accountant from the get-go so I will be tracking...

asked Mar 18 '14 at 11:57
Blank
Peter Scott
55 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.34K Views
Tools to curate and share articles with your audience?

What's the best way to share a daily/weekly curated list of great content you've found with your audience?The only thing I currently do is create "Top posts this week" type of blog posts. Which...

asked Apr 19 '14 at 18:28
Blank
Fran Baker
7 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.25K Views
Email service to do advanced mailings than MailChimp is capable of?

We've been using MailChimp for a long time to send our email newsletters. While it allows for some general segmentation of your list, we need a solution that allows us to trigger emails based on...

asked Apr 14 '14 at 18:57
Blank
Leroy Hardin
7 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.12K Views
Best tools for CRO (conversion rate optimization)?

What are the tools that you love using for CRO? I'm just getting started in it. Tools could be for landing pages, split testing, newsletter popups, etc.

asked Apr 10 '14 at 23:44
Blank
Thomas Ward
12 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.48K Views
Networking with Skype - Etiquette and Expectations

When networking with startups long distance, the go-to tool seems to be Skype. What are the usual expectations people have when using skype? Do most people expect to use video chat? Is there any...

asked Mar 28 '14 at 21:27
Blank
Lindsey Wilson
565 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.16K Views
Best tools for small HR team at startup?

What are some helpful tools (both free or paid) for 2-4 person HR department at a startup?

asked Mar 12 '14 at 06:01
Blank
Theodore Taylor
40 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.37K Views
Tool to find influencers in a niche?

I am new to a niche and aren't aware of the taste-makers in this niche.What are some tools and processes to figure out the top 100 influencers I should focus on?Is there a way to rank influencers...

asked Mar 17 '14 at 22:08
Blank
Edward Johnson
5 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.14K Views
Do web-builders reserve rights to websites?

I've been pondering over this one for quite a while now, and after doing some research, nothing appeared to come up. So, my questions is, when you use a website builder like webs, weebly, or other...

asked Dec 4 '13 at 13:23
Blank
Dylan Katz
10 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.83K Views
Recommendations for Invoicing App

For the past couple of years I've been using Pancake for invoicing but now I'm reevaluating invoicing apps.So far I've looked at: Freshbooks BlinkSale Harvest Any others I should be looking at?...

asked Mar 13 '14 at 01:18
Blank
Lindsey Wilson
565 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
10.1K Views
Open source social media monitoring tools for agencies?

Are there any free or open source social media monitoring tools for a small agency? We just started the business so want to go with any free alternatives out there to bootstrap.

asked Mar 6 '14 at 05:29
Blank
Gene Mc Gowan
45 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.76K Views
How to check backlinks received between a specific period of time?

Is there a tool that will let me check which backlinks a site got between a specific time period?All the tools I've seen like OpenSiteExplorer just show all the backlinks.A tool that lets you see...

asked Mar 2 '14 at 14:14
Blank
Allen Linder
10 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
5K Views
What's the best way to get into contact with game developers?

I'm part of a team that is in my university's startup competition, a big event with a big prize for the winning team. As part of the competition, teams have to contact the people who represent...

asked Oct 28 '13 at 08:16
Blank
Chris Conlon
3 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.31K Views
How to work online with employees staying outstation?

I run a small travel startup based in a remote town where it is hard to find skilled personnel or to get people to shift here. For this reason, I am planning to hire someone in a nearby town/city...

asked Aug 20 '13 at 01:55
Blank
Vaivhav
32 points

-2 Votes
1 Answers
2.42K Views
What is the fastest method to create the current, trendy websites (static 'n' dynamic)?

What is the fastest method to create the current, trendy websites (static 'n' dynamic)? I have seen website being built from scratch, and from a pre-defined template. I am little curious to know...

asked Sep 24 '12 at 02:07
Blank
Jeet7seven
1 point