Tools Questions

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.81K Views
Best Kanban tool with GitHub integration?

Which Kanban software (preferably Saas) would you recommend that has integration with GitHub or BitBucket?

asked Apr 29 '14 at 13:42
Blank
Christine White
17 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.36K Views
Social media freelancers: how do you manage all your clients?

What tools do you use to manage multiple clients? At the moment, since I am just starting out, I either just store all credentials in an excel file and login to each social account manually... or...

asked Jun 11 '14 at 15:58
Blank
Owen Stowers
2 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
I spend a lot of time on forums to asking and giving advice. How can I make it less time consuming?

I like to visit different forums for advice and to give advice but I feel that I am doing it inefficiently. It seems to be very time consuming. Does anyone have any advice on how to make it less...

asked Aug 4 '14 at 07:08
Blank
Garysvpa
53 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
Free tools for managing employees and hours

I am creating a service (PC maintenance) business and I need a tool for keeping track of which employees are available at what times. This data needs to be exported or otherwise accessible by a web...

asked Dec 1 '13 at 07:25
Blank
Joachim
6 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
How to let marketing team create static landing pages on their own?

What software solution would you recommend for allowing a marketing team to create static landing pages themselves without requiring engineering resources?

asked Jun 3 '14 at 17:11
Blank
Kendra Pettit
2 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
100% remote teams: how do you collaboration?

What tools and strategies do you recommend for 100% remote teams to collaborate? Our team of 6 is spread across the globe. Also, how can you create a company culture in such a case?

asked May 14 '14 at 14:43
Blank
Patty Balderas
14 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Analytics for multiple customers in a SaaS product?

What's the best analytics solution for viewing segmented reports for hundreds of customers of a SaaS product?For marketing pages, the stuff we want to see from analytics is used to improve...

asked May 20 '14 at 14:10
Blank
Thomas Roybal
1 point

2 Votes
3 Answers
List all the tools you're using this week for your startup.

What are all the tools you are using for your startups this week? It's interesting to see what other founders are using, and a good way to discover new tools.Here are mine: Google...

asked May 12 '14 at 13:26
Blank
Jeannie Smith
12 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Technical founders: what tools would lessen your productivity if they didn't exist?

What are the some technical tools and software that you use, which if they didn't exist, would put a sizable dent in your productivity?

asked May 15 '14 at 15:11
Blank

0 Votes
0 Answers
Best payroll and health care solution for a startup with 5 employees?

What provider would you recommend for small startups that handle all the administrative employee tasks like payroll, providing health insurance, benefits, etc?An ideal such HR solution would have a...

asked May 5 '14 at 19:28
Blank
Mabel Owen
4 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Social media tool to track competitors and the impact of their posts?

Which social media app would you recommend to track what your competitors post and the impact of their posts?Does such a tool even exist? The closest seems to be FollowerWonk, but it's only to...

asked Apr 19 '14 at 17:43
Blank
David Rice
6 points

1 Votes
0 Answers
What software do large companies use to manage their activities such as sales, inventory, etc?

If you look at every software solution that is currently being sold as a service (Basecamp, etc.) the CRM capabilities is geared more towards service-based or small businesses.How do large...

asked Apr 27 '14 at 13:57
Blank
Bobby Ellis
7 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
Tracking startup expenses?

What are some tools, tips, and strategies for tracking expenses in the least friction way as possible?We don't have the resources to get an accountant from the get-go so I will be tracking...

asked Mar 18 '14 at 11:57
Blank
Peter Scott
55 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Tools to curate and share articles with your audience?

What's the best way to share a daily/weekly curated list of great content you've found with your audience?The only thing I currently do is create "Top posts this week" type of blog posts. Which...

asked Apr 19 '14 at 18:28
Blank
Fran Baker
7 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
Email service to do advanced mailings than MailChimp is capable of?

We've been using MailChimp for a long time to send our email newsletters. While it allows for some general segmentation of your list, we need a solution that allows us to trigger emails based on...

asked Apr 14 '14 at 18:57
Blank
Leroy Hardin
7 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
What software products do investors use to assess startups they want to invest in?

What are some online software products that VCs and angels use day to day? Anything from screenings, to due diligence to CRM.

asked Apr 7 '14 at 09:59
Blank
Keith Moreira
11 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
What SaaS products should a seed-stage startup be using?

For a web based startup (we're building a checkout B2B product on top of Stripe's API), what are some SaaS products that we should be utilizing?Some categories that come to mind: Analytics Email...

asked Apr 15 '14 at 18:11
Blank
Kevin Moore
2 points

1 Votes
0 Answers
Lower cost alternative for Ahrefs that has the same quality?

Is there an equally good service as Ahrefs.com but for a lower cost? While their service is great (much better than OpenSiteExplorer), even their lowest plan is too steep for just seeing...

asked Apr 14 '14 at 20:56
Blank
Ida Larrison
6 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
Best tools for CRO (conversion rate optimization)?

What are the tools that you love using for CRO? I'm just getting started in it. Tools could be for landing pages, split testing, newsletter popups, etc.

asked Apr 10 '14 at 23:44
Blank
Thomas Ward
12 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
Networking with Skype - Etiquette and Expectations

When networking with startups long distance, the go-to tool seems to be Skype. What are the usual expectations people have when using skype? Do most people expect to use video chat? Is there any...

asked Mar 28 '14 at 21:27
Blank
Lindsey Wilson
565 points