Content Marketing Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.06K Views
How to establish a network when just starting out in a service-based business?

I am venturing to start a consulting firm that does social media marketing and content creation. Starting with nothing except my knowledge about the field, how do I create a network and establish...

asked Jun 12 '14 at 18:14
Blank
Alexandra Guerrero
12 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.74K Views
How to write a ton of content on a limited budget?

We have a unique problem we're trying to solve: we need to write 15K pages of content on a specific niche and don't have enough of a budget to hire writers on sites like ODesk and TextBroker.The...

asked Jul 5 '14 at 14:42
Blank
Thomas Hunt
14 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
3.49K Views
Content marketing while still maintaining editorial quality: is it possible?

The web is full of blogs creating link bait articles (list posts, etc) that do get a lot of backlinks and mentions on social media.Unfortunately, most of these articles aren't Pulitzer material...

asked Jul 23 '14 at 13:28
Blank
Neil Fernandez
17 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.9K Views
Content strategy for an apparel company?

I got my first client the other day for my social media & content marketing consulting business. They are an apparel company.What are some ways you would go about creating a content strategy...

asked Feb 28 '14 at 13:03
Blank
Sarah Jones
45 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.34K Views
Tools to curate and share articles with your audience?

What's the best way to share a daily/weekly curated list of great content you've found with your audience?The only thing I currently do is create "Top posts this week" type of blog posts. Which...

asked Apr 19 '14 at 18:28
Blank
Fran Baker
7 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.97K Views
Content marketing: how to make your content viral?

What are some strategies to create content that has the most chance of going viral organically? I have been writing a few long, well thought blog posts in my niche which, while are super high...

asked Apr 13 '14 at 14:14
Blank
Yolanda Troutman
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.94K Views
Your best strategies for content marketing?

What are some of the best strategies and techniques for content or inbound marketing? What has been working great for you in 2014? What hasn't?

asked Mar 31 '14 at 23:45
Blank
Earl Coleman
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.09K Views
Best way to show a client benefits of content marketing and inbound marketing?

I run a web development consultancy that also provides marketing services. How can I convince my clients to let us do content marketing for them?Most have no idea what content marketing is, so...

asked Feb 28 '14 at 13:57
Blank
Ruth Rose
50 points