Content Marketing Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
How to establish a network when just starting out in a service-based business?

I am venturing to start a consulting firm that does social media marketing and content creation. Starting with nothing except my knowledge about the field, how do I create a network and establish...

2 Votes
1 Answers
How to write a ton of content on a limited budget?

We have a unique problem we're trying to solve: we need to write 15K pages of content on a specific niche and don't have enough of a budget to hire writers on sites like ODesk and TextBroker.The...

asked Jul 5 '14 at 14:42
Blank
Thomas Hunt
14 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
1.64K Views
Content marketing while still maintaining editorial quality: is it possible?

The web is full of blogs creating link bait articles (list posts, etc) that do get a lot of backlinks and mentions on social media.Unfortunately, most of these articles aren't Pulitzer material...

asked Jul 23 '14 at 13:28
Blank
Neil Fernandez
17 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
Ways to get content marketing idea offline?

Apart from the web-based strategies to generate ideas for content pieces (Google Keyword Tool, etc.), what are some ways to do this offline?One potential way is by asking customers questions they...

asked Aug 4 '14 at 15:56
Blank
Richard Sadowski
4 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Does embedding relevant YouTube videos in content improve SEO?

Our site could possibly be classified as a thin affiliate by Google. Our business model primarily relies on affiliate marketing commissions.The problem is that the type of content our site provides...

asked Aug 25 '14 at 13:56
Blank
Anna Robards
1 point

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.36K Views
Cost of creating a single content piece for a B2B blog?

I'm looking to hire writers to write blog posts on various topics for my app's blog (in the B2B space). How much can I expect to pay per blog post for quality content?

asked Sep 9 '14 at 18:58
Blank
Mable Guillory
2 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.06K Views
Content strategy for an apparel company?

I got my first client the other day for my social media & content marketing consulting business. They are an apparel company.What are some ways you would go about creating a content strategy...

asked Feb 28 '14 at 13:03
Blank
Sarah Jones
45 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
Why are mindless viral campaigns (Upworthy, ViralNova) having success on Facebook?

Why does mediocre content like that on ViralNova get so much success on Facebook? Or is there a bigger psychological play behind the scenes that these sites use?

asked May 16 '14 at 15:43
Blank
Sarah Belmont
2 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
Content creation for inbound marketing: in-house or out-source?

The most consuming (in my opinion) part of inbound marketing is the actual process of writing content. Do you create all your content yourself or do you outsource it? Does the quality suffer of...

0 Votes
1 Answers
What one content marketing blog you read that you find the most useful?

Which one content marketing blog is your favorite?Which you get the most value from by reading it daily or weekly.

asked Apr 19 '14 at 18:11
Blank
Michael Nagata
2 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Tools to curate and share articles with your audience?

What's the best way to share a daily/weekly curated list of great content you've found with your audience?The only thing I currently do is create "Top posts this week" type of blog posts. Which...

asked Apr 19 '14 at 18:28
Blank
Fran Baker
7 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
Content marketing: how to make your content viral?

What are some strategies to create content that has the most chance of going viral organically? I have been writing a few long, well thought blog posts in my niche which, while are super high...

asked Apr 13 '14 at 14:14
Blank
Yolanda Troutman
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Your best strategies for content marketing?

What are some of the best strategies and techniques for content or inbound marketing? What has been working great for you in 2014? What hasn't?

asked Mar 31 '14 at 23:45
Blank
Earl Coleman
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
Best way to show a client benefits of content marketing and inbound marketing?

I run a web development consultancy that also provides marketing services. How can I convince my clients to let us do content marketing for them?Most have no idea what content marketing is, so...

asked Feb 28 '14 at 13:57
Blank
Ruth Rose
50 points

1 Votes
0 Answers
Content Marketing tools for different languages?

Are there any content marketing tools like BuzzSumo languages other than English? I am a consultant and my clients' sites are usually either in Spanish, French or Russian.All current content...

asked Feb 25 '14 at 11:42
Blank
William Vancleave
45 points