Writing Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
How to write a ton of content on a limited budget?

We have a unique problem we're trying to solve: we need to write 15K pages of content on a specific niche and don't have enough of a budget to hire writers on sites like ODesk and TextBroker.The...

asked Jul 5 '14 at 14:42
Blank
Thomas Hunt
14 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
1.66K Views
Content marketing while still maintaining editorial quality: is it possible?

The web is full of blogs creating link bait articles (list posts, etc) that do get a lot of backlinks and mentions on social media.Unfortunately, most of these articles aren't Pulitzer material...

asked Jul 23 '14 at 13:28
Blank
Neil Fernandez
17 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Is it reasonable to expect an article writer to select photos for their article?

Is it reasonable to expect an article writer to do the following tasks as well or should these be done by a different person: Find and select photos for their article for a blog Fill in the SEO...

asked Aug 1 '14 at 18:46
Blank
Starrychloe S.
83 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
Ways to get content marketing idea offline?

Apart from the web-based strategies to generate ideas for content pieces (Google Keyword Tool, etc.), what are some ways to do this offline?One potential way is by asking customers questions they...

asked Aug 4 '14 at 15:56
Blank
Richard Sadowski
4 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.37K Views
Cost of creating a single content piece for a B2B blog?

I'm looking to hire writers to write blog posts on various topics for my app's blog (in the B2B space). How much can I expect to pay per blog post for quality content?

asked Sep 9 '14 at 18:58
Blank
Mable Guillory
2 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
How can writers promote their books online without a publisher? Without breaking their bank?

Is it possible for writers who don't have their own following yet to promote their books without a publisher? What are some cost-effective ways to do PR?These might even be things that a writer...

asked Apr 16 '14 at 23:43
Blank
William Reed
11 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
How to make writing blog posts a consistent habit?

I have started a few blogs over the years and after a few weeks the posts frequency slows down... and eventually stops. How can one make consistent writing a regular habit? I have no shortage of...

asked May 15 '14 at 21:27
Blank
Albert Hennessey
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Best way to give constructive criticism to designers?

What is the best way to give constructive criticism to people in creative roles? That could include designers, copywriters, etc.I know most designers are numb from getting color / font change...

asked Apr 17 '14 at 21:41
Blank
Joan Stacy
7 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
What's one thing you would want to improve about your writing?

If there was one thing you could improve about your writing, what would it be? What are some things with regards to writing that you wish you had paid closer attention to sooner in your life?

asked Apr 3 '14 at 20:12
Blank
William Roberts
2 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Writting in english - the correct way

I've learned English language on my own, and I'm sure that I'm making a lot of mistakes. Now I'm at the stage of hiring some freelancers, but I'm worried that my English will induce confusion in...

asked Feb 10 '12 at 06:13
Blank
Dole Doug
141 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
how/where to find a content writer for my article based website?

how/where to find a content writer for my article based website? I mean - is there any website which acts as a mediator between me and content writer - a group of them?

asked Oct 29 '11 at 02:48
Blank
Web2jeet
96 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
How to use a new book for start-up marketing

I am seeking best practices on the use of a book as part of launching a consulting practice. One option in the business plan that has been identified is the writing of a small book -- about 30K...

asked Aug 31 '11 at 04:07
Blank
Joseph Barisonzi
12,131 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
Are Any Companies Doing Anything Interesting / Creative / Fun with their Phone System?

My company is implementing an automated phone system (press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.) which I absolutely despise. We've gotten to the point that transferring calls around, getting in touch...

asked May 27 '11 at 06:19
Blank
Kyle West
708 points