Writing Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.74K Views
How to write a ton of content on a limited budget?

We have a unique problem we're trying to solve: we need to write 15K pages of content on a specific niche and don't have enough of a budget to hire writers on sites like ODesk and TextBroker.The...

asked Jul 5 '14 at 14:42
Blank
Thomas Hunt
14 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
3.49K Views
Content marketing while still maintaining editorial quality: is it possible?

The web is full of blogs creating link bait articles (list posts, etc) that do get a lot of backlinks and mentions on social media.Unfortunately, most of these articles aren't Pulitzer material...

asked Jul 23 '14 at 13:28
Blank
Neil Fernandez
17 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.6K Views
Best way to give constructive criticism to designers?

What is the best way to give constructive criticism to people in creative roles? That could include designers, copywriters, etc.I know most designers are numb from getting color / font change...

asked Apr 17 '14 at 21:41
Blank
Joan Stacy
7 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.79K Views
Writting in english - the correct way

I've learned English language on my own, and I'm sure that I'm making a lot of mistakes. Now I'm at the stage of hiring some freelancers, but I'm worried that my English will induce confusion in...

asked Feb 10 '12 at 06:13
Blank
Dole Doug
141 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.44K Views
how/where to find a content writer for my article based website?

how/where to find a content writer for my article based website? I mean - is there any website which acts as a mediator between me and content writer - a group of them?

asked Oct 29 '11 at 02:48
Blank
Web2jeet
96 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.27K Views
How to use a new book for start-up marketing

I am seeking best practices on the use of a book as part of launching a consulting practice. One option in the business plan that has been identified is the writing of a small book -- about 30K...

asked Aug 31 '11 at 04:07
Blank
Joseph Barisonzi
12,141 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.74K Views
Are Any Companies Doing Anything Interesting / Creative / Fun with their Phone System?

My company is implementing an automated phone system (press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.) which I absolutely despise. We've gotten to the point that transferring calls around, getting in touch...

asked May 27 '11 at 06:19
Blank
Kyle West
708 points