Copywriting Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.72K Views
Using comedy in web apps?

How can you incorporate light-hearted comedy into your apps? Any good examples of starts that do this in their UI?The only one I've seen do this is MailChimp. Do usually do this in their error...

asked Aug 25 '14 at 22:11
Blank
William Dalton
12 points

-2 Votes
2 Answers
1.71K Views
Copying content from old versions of a software of another company - possible without trobles?

I know that onces a software company makes any software, the aesthetic look and UI look of that software is automatically copyrighted, and thus any other company (read I) cannot copy it. Anyhow,...

asked May 27 '13 at 21:05
Blank
User221287
111 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.17K Views
Recommendations on market segmentation books and blogs

I'm looking to improve conversion rates for my service by improving the tightening the messaging and copy. To achieve that, I want to improve the market segmentation as it'll ease the process of...

asked Jan 9 '12 at 01:36
Blank
Cpinto
6 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
1.93K Views
Rather English or American spelling for website copy?

This might be slightly off-topic, and not all that important, please excuse me. But I'm wondering, when you're writing software to be used worldwide, and your main focus is not America, but more...

asked Nov 30 '11 at 22:07
Blank
Hss
157 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.25K Views
The type of copy which affiliate sites use on their sites. Are they using a proven standard?

I have visited several affiliate sites which sell a service or product which promise and promote something. I will pick the category of selling eBooks or electronic content. A lot of these sites...

asked Oct 12 '11 at 03:41
Blank
Tony Henrich
283 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.49K Views
Code Copyrighted

What's the deal if you are: The only technical person on your start up / and or the one doing programming. Haven't made a penny 'on-the-books' in terms of your startup Is the code you write on...

asked Jul 21 '11 at 03:59
Blank
User9968
229 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.77K Views
Are Any Companies Doing Anything Interesting / Creative / Fun with their Phone System?

My company is implementing an automated phone system (press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.) which I absolutely despise. We've gotten to the point that transferring calls around, getting in touch...

asked May 27 '11 at 06:19
Blank
Kyle West
708 points