CRM Questions

1 Votes
2 Answers
5.08K Views
Which CRM for a SAAS company?

We're struggling to find a CRM suitable for ourselves, a SAAS company. When customers sign up for trials, we want to be able to keep a record of their progress with prompts to call or email them...

asked Sep 19 '13 at 19:46
Blank
Igor K
106 points

15 Votes
11 Answers
13.3K Views
Zoho vs. Highrise vs. Salesforce

I am looking to finally implement somekind of CRM here, as it get's more painful to run business without it. At the moment Zoho or Highrise seem like solutions I can consider. We're using Google...

asked Nov 20 '10 at 02:43
Blank
Alex
262 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
2.79K Views
Hiring Programmers and Code Storage

I have two freelancers working for me right now and I am using Freelancer.com where you simply send code back and forth by zipping it and using their proprietary messaging system which is clunky....

asked May 2 '13 at 21:16
Blank
Clifgray
200 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.72K Views
How do startups sell online, manage customer relationships and support their products?

We want to setup an online shop for our (physical) products. When a customer registers to order a product, we want this information to be registered to a CRM automatically so we can track our...

asked Jan 13 '13 at 20:39
Blank
Something Better
111 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.92K Views
CRM 'expected revenue' and subscription based services

Many CRM applications include sales pipeline tracking and sales workflow. Generally, when a new opportunity is created, one has to somehow enter the 'expected revenue' for the deal. This is easy...

asked Jul 26 '12 at 01:37
Blank
Tim Long
108 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.4K Views
CRM for small software vendors

We are looking for a CRM solution for a small software vendor. We would like to be able to manage classic CRM data such as: account, contact info, orders, etc. But there are a couple of other...

CRM
asked Mar 9 '12 at 23:58
Blank
Paul
140 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
3.01K Views
Do startups need a CRM?

I would like to hear your thought about this. If the answer is yes, what functionalities do you want a CRM to include, and would you pay for such software, or would you try to use free solutions?

asked Jan 10 '12 at 21:54
Blank
Ilian Iliev
136 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.29K Views
CRM with email integration and useful views for support?

We're not really a startup, but we're still a small (9 employees + 1 part time sales), growing company and we finally need some CRM software. Our Owner has been using and loving MS's Business...

asked Jan 7 '12 at 04:18
Blank
Karen
116 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
2.25K Views
Web based software issue submission and management?

I am looking for a way to let my customers enter any issues they have, and be able to check the status of the issue. Sort of like what you see in the Google code issue tracker. I want to be able...

asked Nov 21 '11 at 08:19
Blank
Kim Jong Woo
644 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.92K Views
Do you answer questions from fake names?

We are in B2B business and now and then someone will send a message via our contact page with a fake name, free email, fake phone etc. Most of the time the question itself is badly written or...

asked Sep 12 '11 at 22:49
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
2.48K Views
Shopping list of tools and services for new startup

I'm looking for good-value, top-class applications and tools to support a new software startup. What recommendations do you have in the following categories? Domain name / hosting / website /...

asked May 1 '11 at 06:03
Blank
Paperjam
21 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.51K Views
Moving from one cloud-based CRM to another?

We're a small healthcare-related services company with one sales rep, whom I manage. We are trying out the Salesforce.com contact manager and it seems to do the job for what we need. We use Google...

asked Apr 22 '11 at 00:31
Blank
Tcolling
433 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.56K Views
CRM with mass mailing feature

Does anyhow know a good saas CRM system with the possibility of sending mass mailings to a defined group of leads? I think this feature is the only one with is more or less the thing which is only...

CRM
asked Mar 11 '11 at 00:28
Blank
Peter Ellerau
6 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
2.78K Views
affordable web based crm SaaS with email delivery?

I am looking to get in touch with my contacts and previous clients. I used to use Gmail but there would be major problems like sometimes when I send email from [email protected] , they don't...

CRM
asked Jan 27 '11 at 23:44
Blank
Kim Jong Woo
644 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.27K Views
Suggest web app for managing small business

I'm looking for a web app with CRM, ERP and simple accounting features to run a small software shop. Will be very grateful if someone could help me out with this.

asked Jan 4 '11 at 18:30
Blank
Alexey Anufriyev
113 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
2.4K Views
I need a solution for getting about 1K business cards into CRM

My CEO is a very public figure. She is at multiple events every night and rarely comes back with less than a huge stack of cards. I need to make sure the follow-up system is there, so I need all...

asked Dec 20 '10 at 13:53
Blank
Apollo Sinkevicius
3,323 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
1.84K Views
Customer Area for Software Downloads

We are selling software licenses and would like to allow our customers to login to our server with a username and password, and download their license keys, installers etc. Are there any PHP/MySQ...

CRM
asked Dec 12 '10 at 22:45
Blank
Paul
140 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.78K Views
Pros and cons of FatFreeCRM?

What are the pros and cons of using FatFreeCRM? It appears to be a lightweight, open-source CRM package. What important features in other CRM packages is it lacking? How difficult is it to...

asked Nov 20 '10 at 05:27
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points

7 Votes
5 Answers
3.63K Views
Is there a CRM software that

I'm looking for a low-cost or hopefully free for 1-3 users CRM software that has the following features: 1) Integrates with my email automatically (I'd like for all the email conversations, with a...

asked Nov 21 '10 at 04:24
Blank
Igorek
886 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.19K Views
Suggestions for a tool that is equal to LinkedIn + CRM + Email?

We use Google Apps and Highrise. Now, they are both decent tools, the problem is that they do not integrate. Most particularly, keeping GMail contacts in sync with Highrise is a huge problem. Now,...

asked Oct 24 '10 at 20:26
Blank
Deleted
655 points