Tools Questions

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.94K Views
Tool for reseller management

We have a web application we want to start selling on a per month basis. We have several resellers that we would like to have resell our application and make a margin on doing so. We don't want to...

asked Feb 10 '10 at 13:07
Blank
Robin Vessey
8,394 points

6 Votes
6 Answers
3.33K Views
Inexpensive or Free Tools to Organize Your Contacts

I am getting lots of contacts (Law/Accounting/etc). And trying to find a good tool to keep all the phones/emails/notes together. Ideally, not just text, but something smarter. So it can show me...

asked Jan 22 '10 at 23:08
Blank
Murkin
184 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.95K Views
How do you define or evaluate your strategy?

There are always too many options, too many ideas, too many unknown even too many answers. Do you have any methodology?What tool do you use?How do you define or evaluate your strategy?

asked Jan 19 '10 at 22:17
Blank
Ilker Aksu
113 points

8 Votes
15 Answers
13.2K Views
What is the best free seo rank checker tool?

I am looking for a tool that can monitor my website rankings on search engines like Google, Yahoo bing etc .. Is there any such tool around that is free ?

asked Dec 31 '09 at 06:18
Blank
Varun
41 points

5 Votes
7 Answers
3.67K Views
What web tools are key to your bootstrapped startup?

We're very happy with the tools we're using, but always open to new ideas. Anything you have that you're particulary proud of or happy with? Our arsenal includes many of the usual...

asked Dec 17 '09 at 06:54
Blank
Joseph Fung
1,542 points

3 Votes
7 Answers
4.04K Views
Good web demo software?

I need to do some web based demos to customers of our product and are looking for a good product to use. I've used gotomeeting before but I think that it feels a little to non-serious. What are...

asked Oct 29 '09 at 16:29
Blank
Riri
118 points

3 Votes
10 Answers
4.54K Views
Low-cost issue tracker, maybe with CRM?

I and my team members have a handful of outstanding issues we would like to track, ranging from technical to business-oriented. We are looking for a free/low-cost issue tracker, perhaps with...

asked Oct 19 '09 at 08:51
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points