Contact Questions

4 Votes
7 Answers
5.16K Views
Inexpensive 800-number?

I am looking for an inexpensive 800-number. I would like to forward it to my cell phone, but get professional sounding voicemail if I don't pick up. (I could change my voicemail message, worst...

asked Jan 23 '10 at 06:15
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
5K Views
What's the best way to get into contact with game developers?

I'm part of a team that is in my university's startup competition, a big event with a big prize for the winning team. As part of the competition, teams have to contact the people who represent...

asked Oct 28 '13 at 08:16
Blank
Chris Conlon
3 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.19K Views
Best practices for finding customers via email

We want to create a start-up, it offers computational services to biotechs for drug discovery. We want to find customers out of our country. Besides options such as traveling, or attending forums,...

asked Dec 18 '12 at 17:40
Blank
Flow
114 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.86K Views
Collecting client information in Australia

When I bring in new clients, should I only ask them for their business address, or should I also ask them for their residential address? And which of the two am I required to ask for by law in...

asked Nov 16 '12 at 05:41
Blank
Arrow
103 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.94K Views
What is the Most Cost Effective Method of Finding Listings of Companies?

I have a problem essentially my current method of harvesting information related to prospective company contact information within my given marketing profile is extremely time consuming. Does...

asked Aug 15 '12 at 07:49
Blank
Mysticxhobo
6 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.6K Views
Who should I contact if I want to sell my website to big company?

I am a founder. I'm planning to write a letter/email to sell one of my website to big company, but the question is: Who should I contact? The CEO of company, the product manager or just anyone...

asked Jun 27 '12 at 02:39
Blank
Anlai
375 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.97K Views
Whom should I contact in a IT company

I have an innovative project developed. Now I have to contact companies. All my friends are refusing to take me inside to his working company. To contact a company for suggesting my project...

asked Dec 14 '11 at 20:28
Blank
Gimp
427 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
5.33K Views
How to contact CEO of a company

CEOs are really busy and they don't provide their contact email addresses to avoid spam. Well, I wanna contact CEO of a X company, using the [email protected] really will not help that those...

asked Sep 23 '11 at 03:22
Blank
Gimp
427 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.04K Views
What is the best free/open source php based newletter system?

Over time I have used a bunch of email newsletter managers and seems like everyyear I am using something new. I am worried that I have missed a really good option out there that has been right...

asked Jun 25 '11 at 14:32
Blank
Lenn Dolling
106 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.81K Views
What kind of meeting to request with a big-shot corporate director?

The companies I am targeting are big corps, mostly in California. I'm a small software startup looking to sell surgical simulator technology. As a first meeting, is it normal to play it...

asked Jun 27 '11 at 20:57
Blank
John
173 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.49K Views
I offer webservices, how will my customers want to contact me?

I'm starting up my business. I'll be offering services to website owners, such as: finding broken links, making 3D covers for ebooks & DVDs from images they provide, maintaining their website,...

asked Jun 21 '11 at 18:51
Blank
User2534
154 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
3.11K Views
How do you assess the trustworthiness of a contact?

Background My startup is relying heavily on contacts, which I trust. If I improved my way of assessing whether a new contact is trustworthy or not, I believe my startup would be more successful....

asked May 29 '11 at 06:42
Blank
David
1,567 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.26K Views
Talking to the head office

So as I said in my business idea. We will let users "buy" items using virtual credits, which they can earn in contests and from other activities. Again, people in the area like the idea, and some...

asked Aug 21 '10 at 22:08
Blank
Bhargav Patel
784 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.88K Views
Free Customers Management Software

Free Customers Management Software for contacts and leads management needed.

asked Feb 22 '10 at 16:51
Blank
User2630
8 points