CMS Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.13K Views
Setting A Price Range for A Custom Website Design

sorry if this is the wrong area to be posting this, but after looking through the other various stackexchange sites, I thought this one was most suitable for my question. I'm a first year...

asked Jun 10 '12 at 11:45
Blank
Glynbeard
6 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.28K Views
What's the Best Way to Attract New Users?

We've launched a beta version of our construction management software and have demoed it to a a few people within the industry. Everyone's initial reaction is "this is really cool", but they don't...

asked Oct 8 '11 at 08:02
Blank
Anthony Cirinelli
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.88K Views
Should we use wordpress for first iteration or build it from scratch?

We are working on a collaboration platform for artists. I managed to put most of the first alpha together myself with wordpress and some other open source elements and additional code, but I'm not...

asked Sep 23 '11 at 01:32
Blank
Mihaly Borbely
715 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.98K Views
recommendations for PHP/HTML CMS for a Cloud database

I am working with a web development and design company that has posed a custom CMS for my business. Since this will eat up 60% of the budget for the site, and also I fear tie me to the company, I...

asked Jul 21 '11 at 08:13
Blank
Jdarl1
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.05K Views
What is the best free/open source php based newletter system?

Over time I have used a bunch of email newsletter managers and seems like everyyear I am using something new. I am worried that I have missed a really good option out there that has been right...

asked Jun 25 '11 at 14:32
Blank
Lenn Dolling
106 points

-1 Votes
5 Answers
3.38K Views
What should I charge for web designs using CMS?

I've been asking myself this question for a while. If a client doesn't want me to handle the maintenance of their website, but rather do it themselves, I should probably use a CMS like Joomla or...

asked Jul 1 '11 at 05:04
Blank
Purmou
147 points

6 Votes
8 Answers
6.6K Views
CMS for online magazine startup?

I want to start an online magazine website and I'd like to know what platform to use. Something like Wordpress, Drupal, and other CMS systems, any recommendations?

asked Sep 22 '10 at 23:54
Blank
Alexandru Trandafir Catalin
157 points