Prospects Questions

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.15K Views
How to get objective feedback when speaking to potential customers?

I'm trying to validate our idea by talking to potential customers. What kind of questions should we be asking in order to get objective answers?If I were to ask: "How make xyz that helps you with...

asked Jun 27 '14 at 14:26
Blank
Sarita Gamino
9 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.99K Views
Should I follow up with prospect in this case?

I'm technical guy trying to do sales as well.. Some prospects communicate well, I know what to expect. Some acting strange. Usually when they send request via web I reply with small intro asking...

asked Jan 26 '13 at 03:30
Blank
Katit
276 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.96K Views
What is the Most Cost Effective Method of Finding Listings of Companies?

I have a problem essentially my current method of harvesting information related to prospective company contact information within my given marketing profile is extremely time consuming. Does...

asked Aug 15 '12 at 07:49
Blank
Mysticxhobo
6 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.61K Views
Emailing prospects: plain text or HTML?

I provide a web-based service for small & local businesses and sending emails is one method of getting new customers. However, should the first email you send them be an introductory plain...

asked Aug 24 '11 at 02:01
Blank
Joe
121 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.1K Views
Nurturing new "almost" clients? How persistent to be? Sales / Account Management Course?

I've been working as a freelance developer for 10 years or so now, taking on projects and resourcing them with myself and other developers. All has been fine, but over the last 6 months I've been...

asked Jun 24 '11 at 19:58
Blank
Ludo
108 points

5 Votes
4 Answers
2.49K Views
What are the two most effective things you've done with Twitter to drive growth for your start up?

Twitter can be a great tool to help a start up get noticed and build relationships with prospects and clients. What are the two best things you've done for your start up that leverage Twitter...

asked Mar 20 '11 at 03:48
Blank
Warren E. Hart
2,181 points