Twitter Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.3K Views
Should Facebook and Twitter be the only social networks to promote your brand on?

Since Twitter and Facebook are the most popular social networks, is it even worth targeting other sites in a social media marketing strategy?Has anyone had any consistent success with other social...

asked Sep 16 '14 at 19:14
Blank
Jerry Mason
4 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.28K Views
Social media marketers: What is your biggest pain point?

Disclosure: this is a blatant try to get some ideas and feedback to pursue a business idea.What is your biggest pain point when you do social media marketing for your clients?And if a solution...

asked May 30 '14 at 13:55
Blank
Nell Ross
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.25K Views
What's the most important thing you learnt in social media marketing?

I'm just getting started with social media marketing and wondering what were the most important things you learnt?

asked May 28 '14 at 14:14
Blank
Karen Blanton
7 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.44K Views
Publicly thanking existing customers on Twitter. Bad marketing idea?

Two questions:1. Would it come across in a negative light if we tried to thank each customer by finding them on Twitter and writing a public tweet thanking them for using our product?2. Other ways...

asked Apr 1 '14 at 11:41
Blank
Chad Meredith
19 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.96K Views
Best ways to get real Twitter followers who are your target demographic?

What are some strategies to grow your audience on Twitter? My blog gets a decent amount of traffic, but few people click on any of the several Twitter buttons I have and connect with me. How can I...

asked Feb 21 '14 at 16:22
Blank
Ryan Johnson
40 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.23K Views
Is there a social media tool where I can search by a keyword and get posts and contact information of the person?

I'm looking to reach out to relevant people by being able to search for them on Twitter, Facebook, Quora and LinkedIn. Is there such a tool where I can get a list of people based on a keyword?

asked Feb 22 '14 at 03:47
Blank
Eddie Chandler
25 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.71K Views
Best way to reach local customers using Facebook or Twitter?

If you run a local business (we provide marketing solutions for them), how would you reach local customers on FB or Twitter? I understand how to get people who walk in to your place to get them to...

asked Feb 13 '14 at 23:24
Blank
Anisha M
31 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
How does a company stay operational without profits?

How does a company like instagram,twitter and snapchat keep a staff and stay operational for so long when they don't make money?

asked Nov 17 '13 at 07:14
Blank
Jeromii Un Real Anderson
17 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.3K Views
Stealing customers from competitors on Twitter?

I am currently running a very simple side project which I hope will lead to something bigger. I see quite a few tweets from my competitors customers saying they're using their product for a...

asked Jan 8 '13 at 07:28
Blank
Abs
118 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
2.07K Views
Would it be beneficial for an internet startup to give money to twitter followers?

I need to generate some traffic for a internet startup and have been brainstorming ideas. My budget is limited, so I came up with the idea to give money to people who follow my startup on twitter....

asked Dec 16 '12 at 22:25
Blank
Mark
126 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.98K Views
What if twitter name is already taken

I am a technical guy and had one concept. I have developed the concept into the web-application. I have secured domain name as well. Today, I came to know that the twitter name(same as my domain...

asked Aug 16 '12 at 00:39
Blank
Saurabh
103 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.96K Views
How did Twitter/Quora persuade investors as they didnt/dont have a business model?

I wonder, how did Quora persuaded their investors as they don't make revenue and even they don't have any revenue model as far as I know. The question is same again for twitter ( I know they sell...

asked Dec 27 '11 at 15:54
Blank
To Rr0t
69 points

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.96K Views
Suggestions for marketing a Twitter app to new users

Technical Background: I have an application that relies heavily on the Twitter API. This app is genuinely very useful for Twitter users across the board but especially for Twitter users who want to...

asked Dec 17 '11 at 09:35
Blank
Chamilyan
353 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.61K Views
Should I use a personal or corporate name on Twitter?

From reading a number of books on social media marketing, it seems that way to use Twitter is to build relationships in that universe that ultimately lead to greater traction for your principle...

asked Nov 27 '11 at 11:04
Blank
D Moore
174 points

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.7K Views
Marketing of a Tweetdeck type app

Is it possible to estimate the cost of acquiring 1 million users for an app similar to tweetdeck, but with different, unique features? Thank you in advance. Awni H.

asked Sep 6 '11 at 00:02
Blank
Awni Hussein
1 point

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.07K Views
Securing your company's name on twitter?

I'm currently using @zeeenmedia because someone on the other side of the world has an account, used only intermittently, named @zeeen. Is there a good way to contact that user to work out a...

asked Aug 29 '11 at 02:39
Blank
Blaise Freeman
16 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.66K Views
What factors to consider when building twitter profile scoring system?

I am considering building a startup that provides a user with twitter profile score i.e. how good is someone twitter profile before someone follow them. I have basic consideration about what...

asked Aug 25 '11 at 20:32
Blank
Safran Ali
272 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.01K Views
Should we purchase Twitter an Facebook followers to show interest?

We have our presentation at startup weekend later today. Is it a recommended strategy to purchase follower lists on our Twitter and Facebook fan page sites to show interest? Or would that be...

asked Aug 14 '11 at 08:30
Blank
Adarsh
1 point

5 Votes
4 Answers
2.47K Views
What are the two most effective things you've done with Twitter to drive growth for your start up?

Twitter can be a great tool to help a start up get noticed and build relationships with prospects and clients. What are the two best things you've done for your start up that leverage Twitter...

asked Mar 20 '11 at 03:48
Blank
Warren E. Hart
2,181 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.12K Views
Why is this fever of getting followers on twitter?

My twitter account is followed by hundreds of proposing me to return following, to get software for and learn techniques for getting thousands of followers. But why? I personally read most of...

asked Mar 12 '11 at 05:05
Blank
Gennady Vanin Novosibirsk
133 points