Facebook Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.3K Views
Should Facebook and Twitter be the only social networks to promote your brand on?

Since Twitter and Facebook are the most popular social networks, is it even worth targeting other sites in a social media marketing strategy?Has anyone had any consistent success with other social...

asked Sep 16 '14 at 19:14
Blank
Jerry Mason
4 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
3.57K Views
Is it possible to compete with Facebook with a new social network?

Facebook seems to have become too commercialized for their own good. I would love to build a new social network that gets back to the basics, but not sure if it will be worth it.Considering how...

asked Jun 12 '15 at 12:42
Blank
Chester Trujillo
14 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.58K Views
Low cost alternatives to Facebook ads?

Google AdWords is too expensive for our niche and Facebook ads don't convert well. What other options are available to performance marketers that has some decent scale?

asked Feb 28 '14 at 04:15
Blank
Belinda Harris
60 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.28K Views
Social media marketers: What is your biggest pain point?

Disclosure: this is a blatant try to get some ideas and feedback to pursue a business idea.What is your biggest pain point when you do social media marketing for your clients?And if a solution...

asked May 30 '14 at 13:55
Blank
Nell Ross
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.25K Views
What's the most important thing you learnt in social media marketing?

I'm just getting started with social media marketing and wondering what were the most important things you learnt?

asked May 28 '14 at 14:14
Blank
Karen Blanton
7 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.43K Views
How could Facebook integrate WhatsApp into their business?

How do you see Facebook potentially fitting WhatsApp in their ecosystem?Do you think the market is too saturated for another startup?The current players are WhatsApp, KIK, Viber, Google Voice,...

asked Mar 26 '14 at 11:55
Blank
Joseph Styers
60 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.24K Views
How will Facebook monetize WhatsApp?

Now that they have spent billions on it, what do you think would be their monetization strategy to make it worth the money spent?I own stock in FB and feel shareholders should know some part of the...

asked Mar 12 '14 at 14:48
Blank
Harry Brown
40 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.3K Views
Facebook hashtags: Does it generate extra exposure?

Does using hashtags in your Facebook posts generate extra exposure? Does Facebook make use of the hashtag data in their search?Hashtags are more apparent in Twitter but their use on Facebook is...

asked Mar 3 '14 at 12:38
Blank
Eli Medley
130 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.23K Views
Is there a social media tool where I can search by a keyword and get posts and contact information of the person?

I'm looking to reach out to relevant people by being able to search for them on Twitter, Facebook, Quora and LinkedIn. Is there such a tool where I can get a list of people based on a keyword?

asked Feb 22 '14 at 03:47
Blank
Eddie Chandler
25 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.09K Views
Now that FB is a public company, why didn't it need shareholder approval to buy Whatsapp for $19B?

I was under the impression that once you go public, all major decisions have to be voted on by investors. For such a large acquisition, isn't a public company required to let investors vote to give...

asked Feb 21 '14 at 16:33
Blank
Julie Nino
90 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.71K Views
Best way to reach local customers using Facebook or Twitter?

If you run a local business (we provide marketing solutions for them), how would you reach local customers on FB or Twitter? I understand how to get people who walk in to your place to get them to...

asked Feb 13 '14 at 23:24
Blank
Anisha M
31 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.74K Views
What part of your marketing efforts failed in 2013?

Would love to hear what things people tried last year that failed. And what are you planning on doing different in 2014? For me, it was Facebook ads. Their performance was abysmal.

asked Feb 11 '14 at 16:44
Blank
Edward Marra
16 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.8K Views
Optimizing Facebook ad targeting: what are your strategies?

We have a limited budget to begin advertising on Facebook and from all the stuff I've read it looks like the key is filtering down the target audience to find profitable segments. What are some...

asked Feb 4 '14 at 16:39
Blank
Clara
11 points

9 Votes
1 Answers
2.67K Views
Has using the Facebook Like button been beneficial for your business?

I know it's still relatively early in the life span of the Facebook Like button, but I'm curious if anyone here has had a positive ROI from using it. Did it result in increased sales, profits,...

asked Jun 21 '10 at 15:05
Blank
Mike Lee
1,356 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.96K Views
Facebook advetising compaign - strange situation

As my FB ad campaign says, 50 people clicked ad and went to my site (I double checked, URL is correct, it leads to my site). But in my Google analytics is nothing. No traffic from Facebook at all....

asked Sep 1 '13 at 04:33
Blank
Joe Half Face
188 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
2.36K Views
Ignoring Facebook - is it safe?

I was wondering, if its safe to entirely drop facebook out of the focus and not bother with it at all. The company in question is B2B and sells enterprise level software with licenses range 10k -...

asked Feb 9 '13 at 00:29
Blank
user1721135
182 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.33K Views
Legality of posting an article on a Facebook Fan Page

I'm tinkering with an idea that has to do with Facebook Fan page. Basically, I'll be using the Facebook API to post a "Fan page status update" with a link on fanpage that people give me the...

asked Nov 1 '12 at 20:36
Blank
Syl
1 point

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.15K Views
Do I want to pull clients to my company's facebook page or its web site?

I am writing an iOS app which I hope to publish in the next month or so. In parallel, I will set up a web site and a Facebook page for my company. The purpose of these sites is to show other apps...

asked Sep 21 '12 at 12:11
Blank
Dave
155 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
1.94K Views
Do I have a Facebook page for my company or one for each of my products?

I will shortly be publishing my first iOS app and wish to set up a Facebook page. Assume that I will be producing a number of apps over the next year or so. The main purposes of the Facebook page...

asked Sep 21 '12 at 15:05
Blank
Dave
155 points

5 Votes
4 Answers
2.24K Views
How effective is Facebook marketing?

What impact did your Facebook fan page have on your sales or traffic? Did you try to measure conversion rate: "Facebook fans/visits" or "Facebook fans/sales"?

asked Jun 20 '12 at 17:26
Blank
Activation Cloud
153 points