Facebook Questions

-2 Votes
1 Answers
1.71K Views
ideas, advice, procedure for my new facebook group IT consultancy

I am planning to start a consultancy using facebook fan/group/profile page. Could anyone shower some ideas about what all I can achieve. Some tips about this to make huge success? And the...

asked Nov 8 '10 at 15:38
Blank
User3383
100 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.21K Views
What is considered a "good" click through ratio on Facebook Ads?

I've been running ads on Facebook for a few months and have seem a good stream of traffic from there. I'm running a niche dating site, and here's my average CTR : Females 0.5% (0.5 click for every...

asked Oct 9 '10 at 01:15
Blank
Sherif Buzz
462 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.34K Views
Facebook, twitter, Google, which is the best marketing place?

Is it better to do marketing on Facebook or twitter than Google?

asked Sep 13 '10 at 01:18
Blank
Steven
1 point

4 Votes
3 Answers
3.24K Views
Is Facebook "Like" button useful for small sites?

What are the effects of having a Facebook "Like!" button on your page, if you are a small site? What are the benefits of it, and possible disadvantages of the Facebook Like button? What effect...

asked Jun 29 '10 at 15:58
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.86K Views
Did anyone succeed adding "Like" button?

I saw the new Facebook "Like" button on many site and noticed that some of them did not work properly. Today I decided to give it a whirl and alas, can't seem to get it to work on my site. Continue...

asked Jun 2 '10 at 01:11
Blank
Usabilitest
1,698 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
5.19K Views
Facebook API policy about storing user data

recently more and more apps appear that retrieve data from Facebook and store it in some form for further processing...

asked Feb 19 '10 at 20:25
Blank
Michal Slocinski
28 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.15K Views
Can you still dock a Facebook app?

Hey guys. Im looking into creating a facebook applications. Do you guys know if we still have the option of choosing where and how we want to dock the application? I heard that it might have been...

asked Feb 14 '10 at 07:10
Blank
Eric Amzalag
818 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.25K Views
Should I go to a web design company to build a Facebook app?

I'm currently designing a streaming music application for Facebook that will be built in Flash. In Photoshop, I've designed it to be exactly how I want it to look and have every feature I can think...

asked Dec 13 '09 at 08:18
Blank
Travis
26 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
3.2K Views
Facebook Connect versus Facebook app?

Is it more useful to have a Facebook canvas app than simply having Facebook connect on your own site? Why? As far as I can see, either one let's you get approximately the same thing into a...

asked Nov 21 '09 at 04:03
Blank
Dan
303 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.67K Views
What can I learn about internet business from these charts?

Out of curiosity I compared traffic of various social networks and top portals, got two interesting charts...

asked Nov 8 '09 at 19:33
Blank
Arpit Tambi
1,050 points

10 Votes
4 Answers
3.77K Views
Why start a Facebook fan page?

I've long wondered why social marketers are so focused on Facebook fan pages. In much the same way that the AOL Keyword was the flavor of the week years ago; it strikes me as the medium of choice...

asked Oct 20 '09 at 09:22
Blank
Paul O'brien
521 points

7 Votes
7 Answers
5.52K Views
Using Facebook Connect - Pros and Cons

is Facebook Connect worth the efforts? any benefits in long term? are there any negative consequences like slow page loads and increased page download times etc? Update: Okay so I just tried...

asked Oct 24 '09 at 04:54
Blank
Arpit Tambi
1,050 points