Twitter Questions

5 Votes
4 Answers
1.91K Views
How many users do you lose when you don't have a password authentication system?

If you don't use a username/email and password authentication system and limit yourself to tweeter, facebook, other oauth and openid providers, how many users will you lose? How many will never...

asked Mar 1 '11 at 18:49
Blank
J. Pablo Fernández
412 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.11K Views
Building a twitter feed of links for my site's demographic

I'd like to build an RSS feed for my website's twitter. It would be a feed of links that interest my user demographic-- college students.. the links would be funny, informative, interesting, etc....

asked Dec 30 '10 at 11:32
Blank
Babonk
143 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.62K Views
What questions about twitter marketing would you most like to have tested?

I'm organizing a small group to perform some twitter experiments, testing different methods and uses of twitter for marketing (and by marketing, I mean contributing to business goals, whether they...

asked Aug 27 '10 at 03:53
Blank
Jay Neely
6,050 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.34K Views
Facebook, twitter, Google, which is the best marketing place?

Is it better to do marketing on Facebook or twitter than Google?

asked Sep 13 '10 at 01:18
Blank
Steven
1 point

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.99K Views
Is it a good idea to contact investors using Twitter?

I know its easier to get backed up by investors if you know someone, but how can I talk to such people? They must be so busy with what they are doing. Example: Dharmesh. Sometimes there is...

asked Aug 15 '10 at 02:29
Blank
Bhargav Patel
784 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.45K Views
How effective is Twitter for disseminating links?

What sort of attention does Twitter get for links? How effective is it for disseminating links, in comparison to other techniques? In what circumstances is it the one of the best channels for...

asked Jun 29 '10 at 15:48
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.99K Views
Twitter profile background

I am looking for recommendations on creating Twitter background image for a young software company. The goal is to have a Twitter profile page that projects an image attractive to IT / software...

asked Apr 23 '10 at 00:32
Blank
Vadim Kleyzit
18 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.96K Views
Looking for Twitter App Builder

I have a small fun Twitter app idea and I was wondering if there are Twitter app builders such as the ones you can find for iPhone? Similar to MobileRoadie or Appcelerator for Twitter specific for...

asked Apr 3 '10 at 07:03
Blank
Mosses
9 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.12K Views
Twitter vs Company Blog

I read many of the useful answers to questions on this site like: Should I use my personal blog as my company blog? To blog or not to blog? Joel Spolsky says no to...

asked Apr 15 '10 at 01:44
Blank
Marco Demaio
175 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.01K Views
Multiple twitterers / one company

I'm pretty new to twitter ( http://twitter.com/roadbud ). I'm hoping to build customer relationships, provide customer service, engage people with blog, and lead prospects towards our product...

asked Feb 25 '10 at 00:25
Blank
Mike Schoeffler
100 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
3.27K Views
How to promote a twitter crowdsourcing contest?

I created a twitter crowdsourcing contest to get some tagline help and raise pre-launch awareness (build a great tagline and get an iPhone). http://roadbud.com/iphone-contest/ The problem is, I'm...

asked Feb 11 '10 at 22:01
Blank
Mike Schoeffler
100 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.66K Views
Twitter subscription spam

Personally I've no idea about how to use twitter for marketing other than opening a twitter account and posting links about our product. Today I was looking one of our competitors account there...

asked Jan 13 '10 at 09:41
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

8 Votes
6 Answers
3.52K Views
What's the most interesting Twitter strategy that you've seen a startup use?

It seems like most startups on Twitter use one of two strategies: 1) Broadcast links & information about the company. 2) Broadcast links & information about the industry related to the...

asked Dec 12 '09 at 16:50
Blank
Aaron Q
101 points