Survey Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
7.81K Views
How to promote a Kickstarter project?

We have a new project will launch on Kickstarter(crowdfunding website) soon, I want to know if there is any good free promotion method to let more people know our product, except Facebook, Twitter...

asked Feb 6 '15 at 15:39
Blank
User34252
11 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.12K Views
How to get objective feedback when speaking to potential customers?

I'm trying to validate our idea by talking to potential customers. What kind of questions should we be asking in order to get objective answers?If I were to ask: "How make xyz that helps you with...

asked Jun 27 '14 at 14:26
Blank
Sarita Gamino
9 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.9K Views
How to determine the cost of acquiring participants/beta testers for market research?

I am working on a proposal which will include the cost of acquisition for market research participants. The participants in this case will using a chrome extension and reporting back on their...

asked Mar 9 '13 at 17:14
Blank
Eric G
106 points

4 Votes
6 Answers
3.18K Views
How can I encourage participation in a survey?

I am about to do a customer development survey, which will be promoted either via AdWords or via an email campaign (maybe both). I did a few tests with AdWords ads and it seems like responses...

asked Sep 28 '12 at 08:42
Blank
Mvbl Fst
144 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.1K Views
Pricing using Westendorp's Price Sensitivity Meter

I have just read a study (german) that applied Van Westendorp's Price Sensitivity Meter to determine a reasonable price range for a SaaS offering. Specifically, the study tried to investigate the...

asked Jul 24 '12 at 21:28
Blank
Johannes Rudolph
348 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.38K Views
Customer Discovery: How much data is sufficient?

I am doing a Customer Discovery phase (as per Customer Development model by Steven G. Blank). In this step I need to have to identify the following: The customer has a problem. The customer...

asked May 15 '12 at 08:05
Blank
Mvbl Fst
144 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.68K Views
Are there any "decision based" survey tools out there?

I am looking to build a "decision tree" survey tool, and would like to see if there are any tools like that already out there? That is, a "decision tree" survey is a type of survey where your...

asked Dec 23 '11 at 07:27
Blank
Somid3
195 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.63K Views
How can I figure out how much money a new software idea is worth?

I have an idea to develop an application: "Plain old" Windows application GUI based It does some "tricks" with clipboard and saves a history (It is a bit different than the ones one can easily...

asked Nov 24 '11 at 02:33
Blank
Paolo
123 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.06K Views
What are the options for running online B2B Surveys?

We have not launched yet, so we have no customers. We are a B2B company. I have used www.kickfu.com for B2C surveys: it's cheap and quick. What are the best options for online B2B surveys?

asked Sep 29 '11 at 19:22
Blank
Etienne
1 point

2 Votes
2 Answers
22.1K Views
How to approach people when conducting a market survey?

I am trying to conduct a market survey, using it to gauge the experiences of people who visit a very old open-air market and what improvements they would like to see. This place is pretty popular...

asked Sep 19 '11 at 14:04
Blank
Sriram
174 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.09K Views
Getting a Survey from a tough demographic

Background: My business is surveying individuals about their particular career, repackaging this information and publishing it. I have used many tools to acquire these surveys including MTURK and I...

asked May 8 '11 at 13:32
Blank
Tyler
8 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.5K Views
Survey / Ballot / e-sign tool

I've noticed a trade-off in survey and e-sign tools. Survey tool: Low cost for large volumes Manage Survey Workflow well Excellent data collection / reporting Does not offer signature Does not...

asked Apr 12 '11 at 07:39
Blank
Jeffrey Hicks
313 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.18K Views
How do I get surveys for users to take if I want to start an online survey website

I want to start my own company that allows users to take surveys and get paid for doing so. My question is, how do I get these surveys from affiliates? What companies do I need to contact to supply...

asked Feb 26 '11 at 09:27
Blank
Jonathan Kushner
116 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.92K Views
How many people should I get to fill out my survey?

I'm trying to do things the proper, "lean" way by looking to survey potential users/customers so I can develop a product people want. The survey is out, but how do I know when I have sufficient...

asked Feb 3 '11 at 05:48
Blank
Acconrad
113 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
3.09K Views
How to get reliable survey results

I would like to survey a community of prospects about a new service we are thinking of developing. A question I would really like answered is "How much would you be willing to pay?" The problem is...

asked Feb 8 '11 at 07:50
Blank
Kenneth Vogt
2,917 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
4.85K Views
How can I get people to complete a short survey?

I need to get a few responses to an small online survey so I can get my small business grant. How can I get others to complete a survey online without paying another business to get responses? My...

asked Nov 26 '10 at 22:41
Blank
Shatterling
138 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.8K Views
Hunting for appraisals, questions needed

I have a few products and every product has a few satisfied customers. It is great when customers are indeed telling good stuff about your product, but it is not easy to get it out of them. So I...

asked Oct 23 '10 at 06:34
Blank
Daniel Mosmondor
106 points