Entrepreneur Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.37K Views
Is dropshipping business still alive?

I'm thinking to start drop shipping business – to open an online store with products from AliExpress. Now I'm choosing between Oberlo and AliDropship. But the more I'm reading about that type of...

asked Jun 13 '18 at 11:11
Blank
Ольга Гончарова
6 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.53K Views
What is an entrepreneur?

Are business owners (ecommerce) considered entrepreneurs too? Many times I hear only technology startup founders categorized as such, but I seldom hear of business owners called entrepreneurs....

asked Mar 17 '13 at 23:47
Blank
Bernie
23 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
5K Views
What's the best way to get into contact with game developers?

I'm part of a team that is in my university's startup competition, a big event with a big prize for the winning team. As part of the competition, teams have to contact the people who represent...

asked Oct 28 '13 at 08:16
Blank
Chris Conlon
3 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.2K Views
Does an entrepreneur really need to rely on incubator for angel or venture funding?

Does an entrepreneur really need to rely on incubator for angel or venture funding? I feel if an entrepreneur is already confident of a business and has sound business plan, should be given angel...

asked Sep 8 '13 at 21:42
Blank
Prakash
6 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
1.93K Views
At what stage should I approach a business mentor to join my company?

I have an internet business that I am going to pursue. I am just at the Business plan stage and putting together my team. I have got an excellent internet entrepreneur in mind that I would like to...

asked Mar 12 '13 at 22:14
Blank
Kevin
6 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.27K Views
Complete Rookie Here. I Need Advice On Where to Begin From Only an Idea

I'm a complete web/entrepreneur rookie with an idea that I believe in passionately and don't know where to begin. I know for a fact that my idea is unique and will fill a huge hole in the market...

asked Aug 3 '12 at 07:09
Blank
Jrsytomato
72 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.83K Views
Running multiple entities at the same time?

I seem to struggle at one thing, being all over the place. I believe I have good entrepreneurial mindset and wondering if I am doing it all wrong. My aim is to quit the corporate job and run my own...

asked Mar 27 '12 at 01:36
Blank
Akhona
6 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
3.07K Views
Micropreneurship - what is the best way to achieve?

I'm a software developer with MANY personal ideas. Many of my ideas get implemented by other people throughout the years, which means they are viable. A life style I learned about is...

asked Feb 16 '12 at 02:52
Blank
Nur Ne
186 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.44K Views
What is the right fee or model to charge professional services to an enteprise project?

I have seen some charge by the hour and others by the project...wha'ts the best approach and why? If you charge lets' say $1500 per day and your costs are a part time Project manager, a business...

asked May 25 '11 at 23:15
Blank
Stacey
484 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.1K Views
Can an investment agreement take place online?

Can an investment agreement take place online without entrepreneurs meeting with the investors? If yes, then what is the best procedure. Most of the time Investors want to invest in a startup but...

asked May 12 '11 at 03:56
Blank
Gin
8 points

10 Votes
2 Answers
2.32K Views
Are you using "Startup America" to help your startup?

StartUpAmerica was launched with much fanfare earlier this year by the White House, Steve Case, IBM, the Kaufman Foundation, and others. Goal is to find ways to help create jobs in the private...

asked Mar 29 '11 at 21:36
Blank
Warren E. Hart
2,181 points