Bank Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.27K Views
How long is the process for an IPO through an Investment Bank?

I am a novice in Finance,and is trying to raise capital for upcoming IPO. As I am a non-accredited investor I would like to know how much time does it take for an investor to raise capital through...

asked Dec 13 '11 at 03:01
Blank
Himanshu Prasad
51 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.17K Views
How can I get a current account for my proposed e-learning company in India? What documents are needed for it?

We are totally new startup in India and the only documents we have are: 1) Identity proof of owner 2) PAN of owner 3) Rent agreement of office We wish to carry out all the transactions in the...

asked Nov 2 '18 at 22:33
Blank
Greengoblin
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
3.64K Views
How to set up an LLC company in USA and a bank account for operating the LLC

Possible Duplicate: How to register LLC in USA or LTD in UK and bank account, for foreigner? Please help me out to form an LLC company in USA along with a bank account to operate it. I am an...

asked May 21 '12 at 18:08
Blank
Avinash
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.29K Views
What are the details of a magStripe (on credit cards) read by ATMs to verify the card?

I'm a developer, interested in developing a mobile app related to ATMs which would have virtual credit cards. I've been trying to find a way how card details are validated by ATMs, hence needed to...

asked Sep 6 '13 at 00:36
Blank
Hasitha
101 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
9.41K Views
Deciding between payment methods for our new website

I am developing a website which will charge our customers monthly fee ($200/month) for membership. So the payment will be recurring automatically. My client (the website owner) wants to reduce the...

asked Mar 9 '13 at 02:26
Blank
Sam Kong
111 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.11K Views
How to open a UK business bank account without being physically present?

We are moving our company to Scotland in a few months. We wanted to open a business bank account in advance without using an agent. We tried RBS, but to no avail. How can we open a business bank...

asked Jan 16 '13 at 23:48
Blank
Kraken
16 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.34K Views
Choose US Bank for international company

I'm opening an Delaware LLC, and now choosing where to open bank account. My company is a very small consulting firm (software development, and we're going to run own product). We're located in...

asked Nov 7 '12 at 01:41
Blank
Igor Artamonov
113 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.64K Views
I'm an English man living in Germany, where should I register my business?

I suppose this question would be useful to anyone who is natively from one country but living in another setting up a business. I'm an English man currently with a business bank account and sole...

asked May 25 '12 at 17:59
Blank
Littlejim84
141 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
6.41K Views
Who pays the bank's transfer fee when receiving payment

If I sell a product for, say, £1000, and a buyer in another country pays me via a bank transfer, should I expect them to pay the bank charges? Is it something that should be explicit on the invoice...

asked Jan 21 '12 at 23:42
Blank
Swisstony
108 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
4.52K Views
Using a UPS mail box for LLC

Anyone form an LLC in PA? I have a couple of questions. I plan on getting a UPS mail box. I'm looking to get a register agent so that I can separate my business from my home address. 1 - For bank...

asked Jan 13 '12 at 07:37
Blank
Luckytaxi
177 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.65K Views
Tax implications for a US based bank account held by an Indian residing in India

I am in talks with various international banks in India who're ready to provide us a US based bank account provided we meet their minimum balance requirements in a local bank. A US based account...

asked Dec 22 '11 at 23:19
Blank
Ankur Jain
566 points

5 Votes
4 Answers
4.8K Views
How to register LLC in USA or LTD in UK and bank account, for foreigner?

I am from Serbia, Europe (Not Europe Union country). I develop Android apps and would like to sell them on Android market. I can not register for Google merchant account from Serbia so I need...

asked Nov 8 '11 at 01:08
Blank
Saša Šijak
28 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.47K Views
Where to incorporate software startup?

The scenario: we are a startup software company that will be selling our applications through Apple's network (iTunes and Mac App Store). One co-founder is located in Toronto, Ontario. The other...

asked Oct 7 '11 at 08:24
Blank
Chris
11 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.14K Views
Receiving investment into bank account

We are a UK Ltd company with 2 directors. We have a business bank account set up. We have spoken to lawyers and managed to obtain all necessary documentation. It's an exciting time! The investment...

asked Aug 12 '11 at 03:24
Blank
Tom
480 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.8K Views
Separate Personal Bank Account for a LLC

I understand that you always want to use a business banking account for your LLC lest you lose legal protections by intermixing personal money with business money. Does the same apply if I were to...

asked Apr 2 '11 at 13:01
Blank
Awolf
106 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.9K Views
Using Dubai as a tax haven

I am British and want to startup my company in Dubai. What kind of issues will I run into if I want to use the money in UK, USA or anywhere else in the world?

asked Apr 4 '11 at 23:26
Blank
Oshirowanen
201 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.97K Views
Banking Solution For Online Delaware Corp

I am about to register a corp in Delaware. I need to find a bank that can help me in opening a bank account, without having to go there in person. I have been told that this is possible if the bank...

asked Dec 17 '10 at 21:21
Blank
Prateek Mishra
137 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
3.92K Views
Any experiences with Silicon Valley Bank?

SVB claims to have worked with lot of tech startups (and they do i believe), but does anyone here in this forum have first hand experience with SVB?. Why should someone choose them over some other...

asked Dec 16 '10 at 08:58
Blank
Jewelthief
151 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
3.88K Views
c-corp tech startup with expenses but no income - worth getting a bank account and accounting services for writeoffs?

I recently formed a c-corp and am looking for outside investment very soon. I'm paying out of pocket for startup expenses (office lease, office equipment, software licenses, etc). I will spend...

asked Oct 7 '10 at 02:07
Blank
User4683
28 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.06K Views
Business banking outside home state?

I am starting an internet service business, which I have registered the LLC in Wyoming. Although I reside in Illinois, I travel all the time for work and would like to maintain my Wyoming corporate...

asked May 4 '10 at 20:17
Blank
User3328
6 points