Paypal Questions

1 Votes
0 Answers
2.63K Views
What's the best way to outsource order processing w/PayPal

What is the best way to outsource order processing (dropship) with PayPal? PayPal really, really sucks. However, one of my vendors only accepts PayPal. I tried to create an additional user for my...

asked Dec 14 '14 at 01:22
Blank
Starrychloe S.
83 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.81K Views
Picking a payment processor? Stripe, BrainTree, vs Paypal?

We are building a SaaS app which will have a recurring payment model. Exploring to see which payment processor is best for our needs.Our only requirement is to be able to transact the whole thing...

asked Jun 11 '15 at 19:44
Blank
Katherine Harrison
11 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.65K Views
Best way to find PayPal developers

We are from Russia. We have an idea for startup. We have money (we are investors). We dont have a developing team and dont want to create it. We need to hire a team with strong knowlegde of...

asked Sep 4 '12 at 19:44
Blank
Vlad Minaev
103 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.07K Views
Payment Solution Nightmare

I have a small problem - trying to figure out a way of doing the following: Accept payments without redirecting Take staged payments (it's a subscription service) When the payment is pulled on a...

asked Oct 15 '13 at 23:29
Blank
Josh
11 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
9.41K Views
Deciding between payment methods for our new website

I am developing a website which will charge our customers monthly fee ($200/month) for membership. So the payment will be recurring automatically. My client (the website owner) wants to reduce the...

asked Mar 9 '13 at 02:26
Blank
Sam Kong
111 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.41K Views
Help with SaaS and bookkeeping

I am going to start a company for a simple online service which should sell digital goods to customers. Since I am new in running business world there are few things I need to learn. I've tried to...

asked Mar 5 '13 at 09:43
Blank
Ivan Von Turkovich
21 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.93K Views
Online payment in Middle East and Developing Countries

I'm establishing a crowdfunding website for Start Ups. So far I figured out the only way to replace online payment would be through mobiles. I'm currently establishing this in Iraq (paypal is not...

asked Jan 25 '13 at 01:32
Blank
Observer
78 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.31K Views
Does every account (Paypal, Mailchimp etc.) need to be in the Corporation's name, to make that account belong to the Corp?

Q1. Does every account (PayPal,Sendgrid,Heroku,AWS,Mailchimp) need to be in a company's name to make the company liable for anything that might go wrong, not the founders (to a reasonable degree of...

asked Jul 22 '12 at 16:41
Blank
Dmurtagh
157 points