Small Business Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
6.87K Views
Getting a fast business loan with instant approval?

What's the quickest way to get a quick term loan or SBA loan? My company has been in business for about 5 years, with over $20,000 in monthly cash flow. I have tried to apply for financing with a...

asked Feb 25 '20 at 20:31
Blank
Rocco Schmidt
308 points

67 Votes
5 Answers
84.9K Views
How can I get low doc small business loans?

A little background on my business: I have been in business for about 4 years and generate $190K in annual profits. The one thing holding my small business back from growth is lack of capital. Been...

asked Aug 13 '18 at 15:01
Blank
Chrissie Gray
1,107 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
5.43K Views
Easy business loans?

Is there a way to get an easy business loan for a medical business?I work with a client who is in urgent need of financing. They essentially want to bridge gaps in working capital by taking out an...

asked Aug 21 '18 at 20:11
Blank
Patricia Wright
663 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
6.25K Views
What is the best helpdesk software for small business?

I’m looking for a simple, functional and cost-effective helpdesk software on the cloud. Which is the best to use for a small business? I’ve already tried OsTicket, had some issues with ticket...

asked Apr 7 '17 at 10:03
Blank
Bilbao
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
12.3K Views
Can we expense mileage as it incures?

I have a multi-member LLC and we elected to go the mileage route instead of actual auto expenses. Can we enter mileage as it incurs each week as an expense on our books? Or do we have to track...

asked Aug 29 '17 at 02:56
Blank
MissQB
1 point

2 Votes
2 Answers
8.14K Views
How do I get rid of my business partner?

Recently it came to my attention that my business partner (50/50 LLC in CA, no partnership agreement) has been using the company account as a line of credit for himself. In the past 13 months he...

asked Jan 18 '17 at 21:01
Blank
sbg
11 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.77K Views
How to reach out to smaller companies that aren't based online?

My upcoming business has a side project that requires reaching out to small businesses that do not currently have an online presence. Initially I was hoping to achieve this manually by looking...

asked Jun 1 '15 at 14:49
Blank
Reece Matthews
76 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.52K Views
How can brick & mortar stores use mobile to get more people in their stores?

What are some strategies to use mobile to get more people to visit your store?

asked Mar 4 '14 at 14:04
Blank
Charles Wright
40 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.3K Views
Evaluating franchise options vs starting a similar business "manually"

When considering whether to start a small business (eg a deli-type, quick food restaurant), how can comparisons across different franchise options (eg Subway, Penn Station, Jimmy John's, etc) be...

asked Oct 23 '13 at 22:10
Blank
Warren
329 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.75K Views
Will SaaS solution work for POS and Inventory Management in small retail stores in India

How could I measure the effectiveness of a subscription or commission model for POS and inventory system, in a high volume low cost market?

asked Aug 23 '13 at 19:32
Blank
Srkgupta
6 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.06K Views
How should I use my domain name?

Other than the setting up email's and a public facing website, what else can I do with my domain name for my business?

asked Jul 23 '13 at 08:19
Blank
Henry
109 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.67K Views
How should I setup accounts for a small non-profit with monthly membership dues?

I am attempting to create books for a small non-profit where we have a member base who pay a monthly membership due. I have thought about creating an accounts receivable for each member that would...

asked Jul 31 '13 at 01:19
Blank
Ahhchuu
13 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.32K Views
Anyone have experience with Bank of America for a new startup?

I've looked over quite a few topics about people asking which bank is best for their small startup. It seems that Bank of America is a decent option (from the responses on this site). The other...

asked Mar 8 '13 at 06:39
Blank
Ephraim
6 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.28K Views
Reassessing a 50/50 partnership, help appreciated

I decided to I wanted to franchise a retail business and a colleague said they wanted to see the business plan. They loved it and believed in the work I had put in a decided they wanted to go into...

asked Mar 15 '13 at 21:51
Blank
Kimberley
11 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.5K Views
Partner with a friend who is non technical

Is it a good idea to get a friend on board who I trust and I know who can work hard but not very technical himself? He has got some good sales skills (not necessarily internet related). I am on...

asked Feb 21 '13 at 01:20
Blank
User25018
109 points

8 Votes
4 Answers
8.92K Views
For alpha/beta testing, should I charge users or pay users?

I'm creating a mobile app for small business wholesalers and the alpha will be finished soon. I have done some face-to-face market research by visiting trade shows they exhibit in and showing...

asked Dec 30 '12 at 01:49
Blank
Sguptaet
242 points

6 Votes
2 Answers
84.2K Views
How should I approach the media and influencers about my small business software?

I recently spoke to the Director of Sales of a new, successful CRM software. He said a key part of their marketing is PR and getting the media to talk about them. We're building a software for...

asked Jan 1 '13 at 05:50
Blank
Sguptaet
242 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.22K Views
What entails conducting business in a state?

I am looking to form an Partner LLC in one of the tax haven states. I have been looking up the Pro's and Con's of doing this and it seems the major Con is that you still have to file and pay fee's...

asked Jan 11 '13 at 11:48
Blank
User22258
31 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.39K Views
Why "Big" companies acquire instead of just copying startups?

Most of us know the quote: “Good artists copy, Great artists steal” - Steve Jobs Copying and in extreme cases stealing is no news as a recipe for a successful businesses. Whether the term...

asked Aug 9 '12 at 05:31
Blank
Shed Meyers
6 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.54K Views
How to acquire customers which are small businesses via internet?

We are building a service to help small businesses manage data they have in the cloud. We got to the point where we are profitable, but our growth is anemic. Our problem is that somehow a majority...

asked Jul 15 '12 at 18:42
Blank
User10483
208 points