Accounting Method Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
12.4K Views
Can we expense mileage as it incures?

I have a multi-member LLC and we elected to go the mileage route instead of actual auto expenses. Can we enter mileage as it incurs each week as an expense on our books? Or do we have to track...

asked Aug 29 '17 at 02:56
Blank
MissQB
1 point

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.38K Views
Help me understand a revenue sharing problem

I am part of an LLC with multiple members. We have multiple revenue streams, and expenses that are shared across the revenue streams. One revenue stream is suppose to be split 50% to the person...

asked Aug 1 '12 at 05:28
Blank
Steven Holcombe
1 point

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.3K Views
A very simple multi-currency accounting system

I run a small limited company in the UK which requires very simple bookkeeping. The company sales online services (internet apps) and the only costs the company have are: domain and...

asked Feb 12 '12 at 22:58
Blank
Lukeshek
452 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.08K Views
What do I need to know about storing people's money in accounts for my website

I am developing a website where users will be able to transfer money to their account on the website. They'll eventually be spending some money and withdrawing money back into their accounts...

asked Dec 13 '11 at 14:28
Blank
Jon F
144 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
7.53K Views
Examples of Manually Entering Payroll in QuickBooks for 1 person S-Corp

First, my apoligies if I'm on the wrong board. Please point me to the right site. I have a 1 person S-Corp in California and use Paychex for the payroll. I simply want to enter the data into...

asked Feb 15 '11 at 02:44
Blank
Dave
160 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
5.92K Views
Is it possible to delay customer invoices to the next financial year so I can save tax?

I'm operating a startup in its 1st year. This year's sales from consulting services is very good but the pipeline for next financial year is very very weak. My question is, legally, can I delay...

asked Oct 10 '10 at 06:43
Blank
User4737
26 points

20 Votes
6 Answers
14.4K Views
How to choose between Cash and Accrual Accounting

I just started my first business. I’m debating on whether to go with cash-basis accounting or accrual accounting. From what I’ve read it seems that cash-basis is the easier method, but accrual is...

asked Mar 27 '10 at 13:54
Blank
Zuly Gonzalez
9,194 points