Profit Sharing Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
1.81K Views
I need a profit sharing mobile app developer. any recommendation

I need a profit sharing mobile app developer. any recommendation . I have a business idea worth millions of dollars and has a worldwide market. I need to build a mobile app to get this active...

asked Jul 5 '20 at 03:48
Blank
Roland
1 point

3 Votes
6 Answers
6.63K Views
Revenue sharing for mobile app development

I have a company that is interested in developing my mobile app idea for me. They are vey interested in ongoing development of it and will even help with marketing. They are asking for a revenue...

asked Jan 25 '12 at 10:13
Blank
Kevin
16 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
12.2K Views
Does owning x% equity in a company mean you will get x% of the profits yearly?

If I join a startup that is offering me 10% equity and they become profitable, does that mean I will get 10% of the profits they make each year? At what point in a startup's life does it start...

asked Feb 21 '14 at 15:57
Blank
Duane Clark
50 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
4.49K Views
Division of Profits

My husband and I are starting a food truck chain and asked my parents to go in business with us. We would come up with capital and all preparation and they would come up with operations and...

asked Dec 10 '13 at 06:30
Blank
Daniela
1 point

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.76K Views
A user is asking for a share of profit after suggesting a feature

I developed an app and after it's been 1.5 years on the stores, a user wrote an email with a suggestion for a feature. I replied that "yes, thanks for your suggestion, it's cool and I'll implement...

asked Nov 21 '13 at 17:07
Blank
Iseeall
118 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.26K Views
A programmer friend is building my software, how to reimburse?

A programmer friend is building a very simple subscription as a service tool for me. He's calling it an "easy" job (2-3 months build time), and has agreed to work for a % of cash flow (profit)...

asked Jul 19 '13 at 16:57
Blank
User27061
6 points

8 Votes
1 Answers
3.51K Views
Profit sharing in a startup: offered 20% of profit

I've been offered 20% of the profit of a new startup if I build the website (which is essential to the business). What types of things should I look for in the agreement that is to be drawn up?

asked Jun 7 '13 at 22:16
Blank
User1477388
143 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.93K Views
Business Developer Role

I've got a fairly good business, producing a profit and revenues of half what I need to live. I'm an idea man and nurture lots of great ideas over time. I'm looking to have someone else run with...

asked Apr 19 '13 at 23:44
Blank
Ron
21 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.49K Views
Distributing profits when a Joint Venture starts to make money?

My question concerns the tax implications of distributing profits, if and when the hard work pays off. In my case all of the expenses and income have flowed through my business account (S...

asked Apr 1 '13 at 08:43
Blank
Robotronic
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.64K Views
S-Corporation Filing an extension with profits

So, you have a S-Corporation with profits, there's an ownership dispute with a court date in May, after the filing date of March 15th. Should the S-Corporation file an extension? So normally,...

asked Jan 13 '13 at 12:54
Blank
N L
18 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.67K Views
Kickstarter to get interest not product?

Is there something like Indiegogo or Kickstarter where you would invest to get interest/share as opposed of getting a product? Is such an idea viable?

asked Oct 5 '12 at 07:55
Blank
Den
131 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
2.42K Views
Salary and profit distribution in game industry?

A couple years ago, I started a group/team of passionate people in game development. I was the one who had the idea to form a group that will (hopefully) later be a company/real studio. I was the...

asked Oct 9 '12 at 19:12
Blank
Drowneath
21 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.45K Views
Start up is getting offer to have website developed for "profit sharing"

I have an idea for a website that myself and a partner have started to get going. One of our first steps was speaking with a web developer. The site may run over our budget. The developer (who is a...

asked Sep 19 '12 at 10:28
Blank
Melissa
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.38K Views
Partnership disagreement

My business partner and I have formed a partnership, we are in the process of drafting our partnership agreement. One of the points that he wants on there is: If one of the partners leaves they...

asked Sep 1 '12 at 03:02
Blank
Ryan Murphy
108 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.35K Views
Full time and self employed in UK/EU? What do I do with VAT?

For quite some time I have managed to hold a well paid full time job and in the extra time do allot of other work. These are clients that are happy to pay me cash and take the VAT hit on their...

asked Aug 18 '12 at 01:46
Blank
Willy Wonka
101 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.35K Views
Help me understand a revenue sharing problem

I am part of an LLC with multiple members. We have multiple revenue streams, and expenses that are shared across the revenue streams. One revenue stream is suppose to be split 50% to the person...

asked Aug 1 '12 at 05:28
Blank
Steven Holcombe
1 point

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.59K Views
Problem involving ownership ratio and profit distribution

I'd like to ask for some help, it's basically a math problem, but I'm not sure if there's only one solution: In April 2011 two friends and I bought a bar. Each of us owns 1/3 of the bar. It's a...

asked Aug 2 '12 at 00:08
Blank
Johnny Bigoode
103 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.9K Views
Need some help on profit sharing of partnership

I'm starting a small online apparel business with a good friend. But I'm having trouble finalizing the partnership agreement. It is a little complicated for me now because we are both investors and...

asked Jun 20 '12 at 00:57
Blank
Lkk
8 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.27K Views
Need advice on dividing ownership and profits

i'm starting an LLC with a close friend. we're making mobile apps. i'm the developer, he's the graphics guy. we plan to make and sell several different apps. i'll be working full time on this...

asked May 25 '12 at 12:30
Blank
App Guy
1 point

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.3K Views
Dividends are higher than profits?

I'm looking at the S-1 filing of Shutterstock: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1549346/000104746912005905/a2209364zs-1.htm It says that $20.5mil, $25.9mil and $28.6mil of dividends were paid...

asked May 28 '12 at 08:11
Blank
Kate
99 points