Tech Support Questions

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.8K Views
A user is asking for a share of profit after suggesting a feature

I developed an app and after it's been 1.5 years on the stores, a user wrote an email with a suggestion for a feature. I replied that "yes, thanks for your suggestion, it's cool and I'll implement...

asked Nov 21 '13 at 17:07
Blank
Iseeall
118 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.43K Views
Should I use a user feedback system like UserVoice or just use a support forum?

I don't really like the idea of paying $20+ per month to run a glorified message board (GetSatisfaction, UserVoice, etc.). But these kinds of services seem to be pretty popular. So am I missing...

asked Jul 24 '12 at 02:53
Blank
Richard
357 points

6 Votes
2 Answers
1.87K Views
Closest deployable software to current stackexchange software?

Are there anyone using stackexchange like Q&A for their product? How great has it been in building a community of helpers and engaging the user in how to use your software? I plan on making a...

asked Dec 7 '11 at 18:10
Blank
Kim Jong Woo
644 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.27K Views
Besides Adwords and SEO, how do you advertise an international customer support service?

Given that you want to provide quality computer support for customers in the US remotely, via online chat, phone and screen sharing solutions, how would you go about advertising such service among...

asked Sep 14 '11 at 03:34
Blank
Maxim V. Pavlov
217 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.01K Views
How can we go about supporting our products?

Our business involves developing iPhone/iPad apps now we have a lot of ideas for the apps and we want to develop all of them. Now my problem is Im not sure how we can go about keeping up with each...

asked Jul 8 '11 at 20:46
Blank
I Scotts
152 points