Hacks Questions

1 Votes
0 Answers
What growth hacks did Etsy use to get their initial sellers?

How does a listing site like Etsy get it's first sellers (the people who are selling their artisanal items)?I'm building a site that has a similar concept, but in a different niche. The hardest...

asked May 25 '15 at 14:57
Blank
Kimberly Slade
7 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
Strategies for pricing tables? What are some of your pricing hacks?

Creating a pricing table for my product. What are some of your favorite pricing hacks you've learnt from experience and tests?

asked Feb 28 '14 at 17:07
Blank
Robert Collins
160 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
Persuasion hacks for entrepreneurs?

Being persuasive helps in almost every aspect of being an entrepreneur. Just a few places I can see it being tremendously helpful: Hiring Writing copy for your site Selling your product directly...

asked Apr 10 '14 at 16:42
Blank
Vernon Smith
12 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
1.1K Views
Hacks to keep burning rate low during initial phase of startups?

What are some tips to save money / keep the burn rate as low as possible when you're building your startup? Doesn't have to be specific to any particular niche of startup.

asked Apr 9 '14 at 20:13
Blank
Maureen Simmons
16 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.75K Views
Physical hacks (diet, nootropics) you use to be more focused mentally?

I'm into bio-hacking and would love to know what other entrepreneurs are doing to keep their body and mind in prime condition.Which diet do you follow? Do you take any supplements / nootropics?

asked Mar 18 '14 at 19:26
Blank
Larry Waller
55 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
Web versions of the movie theatre popcorn trick?

You know popcorn at the movies is priced absurdly high and yet we all still buy it because, well, we're there and there isn't another option.What are some online versions of this trick to use in...

asked Feb 26 '14 at 13:54
Blank
Diana Bryant
25 points