Ab Testing Questions

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.24K Views
Strategies for pricing tables? What are some of your pricing hacks?

Creating a pricing table for my product. What are some of your favorite pricing hacks you've learnt from experience and tests?

asked Feb 28 '14 at 17:07
Blank
Robert Collins
160 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.25K Views
Paid Market Testing

I am planning at a new startup and would like to a-b-test several elements (such as the brand name / logo / sales pitch) before the actual product launch. Ideally, I would love to pay a service...

asked Mar 27 '12 at 12:01
Blank
0x90
106 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3K Views
Free tools to help increase conversion rate of a site?

I am at a stage of growing a site where it is in open alpha, and there are about 50 people coming to the site per day or so...without any solicitation. They come from stumbleupon, google, and a few...

asked Feb 2 '12 at 04:47
Blank
Genadinik
1,821 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.61K Views
Strengths and Weakness of Split or A/B testing

Listening to a trendy popular book which appears to be pushing A/B split testing pretty hard without covering the weaknesses or barriers to get returns from it. Are the any good resource for...

asked Jan 14 '12 at 15:11
Blank
Blunders .
899 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.29K Views
Which metrics are more appropriate for landing page?

right know I have an idea that would like to test out and would like to know which metrics are regularly used to understand why people are signing in or not. So far I have just Google Analytics,...

asked Jan 17 '12 at 13:25
Blank
Pdjota
532 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.61K Views
Pivoting problem for a food subscription startup

I launched my website which sells healthy snack subscriptions about two months ago. We provide healthy snack alternatives to white collars. That arent available other than our site We sell...

asked Jun 16 '11 at 05:54
Blank
Hakkasan
21 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
3.05K Views
Tracking User Actions on Landing Pages

I'm developing a web application. It's months away from completion but I would like to build a landing page to show to potential customers to explain things and gauge their interest--basically...

asked Jun 22 '11 at 07:56
Blank
Chris W.
116 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.06K Views
Experience including site links on splash page

Has anyone done any ab testing between a splash page which includes links to other sections of the site vs. a splash screen with basically just a "sign up" link? My site (http://getcreditable.com),...

asked Apr 25 '11 at 10:25
Blank
Ryan B
168 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
3.51K Views
Good idea to use friends as beta testers?

I have developed a software product that I plan to sell, and I'm having a hard time finding beta testers (perhaps because the product is for use by members of one profession that is not...

asked Apr 11 '11 at 03:30
Blank
User6492
1,747 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.36K Views
How to do A/B Testing?

Is there a free way to do quality a/b testing in an efficient and helpful manner? Are there any sites that are known to be the best and most helpful in this?

asked Apr 2 '11 at 06:13
Blank
Genadinik
1,821 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.97K Views
What's the most compact solution for a new website with split testing?

I meet a lot of wantrepreneurs who are very smart but not at all into the plumbing of websites. They totally get concepts such as minimum viable product and split testing, and they want to be...

asked Jan 27 '11 at 20:18
Blank
Jeremy Parsons
5,197 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
2.7K Views
Cheap alternative to Performable

I love the concept of www.performable.com however pricing is ridiculously expensive for a small-medium startups. Is there any cheap alternative for Performable? I'm actually interested in...

asked Dec 8 '10 at 06:00
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.12K Views
Anyway I can get the list of new startups so that I can inform them to try my new A/B test service?

I have just launched my first startup regarding A/B test creation and monitoring service for anyone who want to increase their website conversion rate through A/B tests. Is there a way I can find...

asked Nov 25 '10 at 18:15
Blank
Phlai
98 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.66K Views
Can anyone recommend a company that hosts or sells landing page templates?

I am looking to do some A/B tests using landing pages but I am not a designer. Do you know of a company that sells or offers hosted landing pages at a reasonable price? I have looked at...

asked Oct 9 '10 at 12:21
Blank
Ricardo
4,815 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
2.52K Views
Testing company/domain name acceptance

We have a couple of options to name our company but we would like to find out which one is best accepted by users or which one is better associated with our product. In the past it was possible to...

asked Dec 30 '09 at 03:12
Blank
Gera
91 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
2.28K Views
How to be data-driven startup (and handle spiders from search engines)?

I am curious on how some of you adopt data-driven approach to your startups. Recently, i did an experiment with simple AB testing tool like A/Bingo: http://www.bingocardcreator.com/abingo/ Through...

asked Nov 15 '09 at 13:25
Blank
Hendro Wijaya
1,408 points