Entrepreneurship Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.72K Views
is it worth to immigrate to USA to start a business?

I want to start a business and have an opportunity to immigrate to US. I am at a crossroads in my life. I have a good business idea and need web developers and programmers to start my website as...

asked Aug 21 '13 at 23:15
Blank
User27529
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.68K Views
How much equity do I give

We are currently three partners in a tech start-up. I'm the founder and hold 85% of the stake. One of my partners is building the analytical engine which is kind of the backbone of our business and...

asked May 15 '13 at 12:01
Blank
Tech Entrepreneur
6 points

7 Votes
4 Answers
3.02K Views
Running two startups simultaneously

I'm 24 and I started an ecommerce web marketing business about two years ago. I finally have enough cash flow to hire someone and accelerate growth. I'm also a mobile developer. At this point,...

asked Jan 25 '13 at 05:22
Blank
Mnort9
201 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.08K Views
Business model for a startup

In planning to build an mobile-app based startup, how good and effective is a business model that depends on other products? Or would a rather better business model be where the app by itself is a...

asked Dec 30 '12 at 18:24
Blank
Quik Tester
6 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.4K Views
Should the company be named after a product?

I think a lot of people with ideas wonder about this - should they come up with a company name first or figure out the name for a product, get a domain name matching the name and then register a...

asked Jul 24 '12 at 11:46
Blank
Webbie
2,835 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
1.91K Views
How E-Myth is relevant for a software company?

I am in planning stage of my first startup and to get better equipped with knowledge/tools for that, I am reading number of books that are recommended as must-read for entrepreneurs. One such book...

asked Mar 4 '12 at 18:46
Blank
Ali
179 points

7 Votes
7 Answers
3.22K Views
Is it a good strategy to quit college and learn about entrepreneurship just by reading books at home?

There are alot of resources online about best books for entrepreneurs, is it good to quit college and learn that at home and then do a startup after learning it?

asked Sep 26 '11 at 05:42
Blank
Drew X
77 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.67K Views
How to find reliable business partners

I've been trying to get involved, get my name out there, and network with fellow local entrepreneurs in my area. I am a 22 year old developer/designer, student and entrepreneur at heart. From what...

asked Sep 2 '11 at 23:57
Blank
User9968
229 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.78K Views
What are the differences between entrepreneurship and business?

In what ways is entrepreneurship different as compared to business? My intuition says that every entrepreneur is a businessman but the opposite is not necessarily true. Is there difference in the...

asked Aug 22 '11 at 04:54
Blank
Atul Goyal
496 points

-1 Votes
2 Answers
1.72K Views
How to figure out new business ideas?

Possible Duplicate: Strategies for coming up with ideas I am trying to find new business ideas but I have not yet found one. How to think up new business ideas?

asked Aug 1 '11 at 02:06
Blank
Steven
1 point