Boston Questions

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.12K Views
Which startups are hiring in Boston?

Couldn't find a Jobs section on Bright Journey. Maybe there should be a section here where startups can post their openings.Which early stage startups are hiring software engineers in the Boston area?

asked Mar 19 '14 at 01:14
Blank
Steve Halsted
45 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
NY vs SF vs Boston vs Austin: What's different between starting a tech company in those cities?

I'm trying to decide where to move to join a startup as an early employee or maybe even start one of my own with a co-founder. Which one would you recommend and why?

asked Feb 9 '14 at 17:36
Blank
Ronja Vanhala
11 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.15K Views
What can Boston do to come close to being a startup hub like silicon valley?

It seems that silicon valley and new york city are the two main hubs for new startups. Even though Boston and Austin are up and coming recently, we still have some catching up to do. What are...

asked Feb 11 '14 at 18:08
Blank
Edward J.
11 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
What popular startups moved to San Francisco from other states in order to fuel growth?

What are some well known startups that moved from another state (Boston, NY, Texas, etc) to the bay area in order to grow faster?

asked May 22 '14 at 20:55
Blank
Esther Carter
2 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Cons of starting your startup in Boston?

What are some lesser known reasons why not to relocate to Boston to start your company?If you're a Boston area startup, what are some things that you feel the city lacks?

asked Apr 1 '14 at 18:11
Blank
Lisa Gonzalez
6 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Most popular consumer startups that started in Boston?

Blogs like TechCrunch do a great job of covering the bay area, but rarely feature startups from other ecosystems.Which are the most popular consumer startups that have come out of the Boston area?

asked Mar 25 '14 at 22:14
Blank
Don Baker
25 points

1 Votes
0 Answers
Best web development firm in Boston?

I'm looking to contract a web development firm in Boston for an app that is to be built in Ruby on Rails. Any suggestions?

asked Mar 26 '14 at 22:11
Blank
William Wood
20 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
Scaling a SaaS startup: which city would you move to for growth?

Which city has the best ecosystem to start a company that has a need to hire engineers quickly to grow? A big second criteria is that the city needs to be safe for families (with good school...

asked Mar 24 '14 at 16:11
Blank
Dorothy Tillman
40 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Boston neighborhoods good for startups?

Which areas in Boston are best for startups? I'm looking to move there with my co-founder next month.

asked Mar 13 '14 at 04:35
Blank
Jacob Buckelew
25 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
List of early-stage startups in Boston?

Where can I find a list of startups in Boston based on the stage they are currently at?

asked Feb 27 '14 at 11:17
Blank
Robert Hahn
10 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
Startup networking events in Boston / Cambridge area?

Looking to mingle with people with similar interests, what are the most popular networking events for technologists and entrepreneurs?

asked Feb 22 '14 at 21:09
Blank
Lauren Ferranti
30 points