Execution Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.9K Views
Startup roleplay: you are given $20K to start a business. What business would you start and how would you use the money?

I thought it would be fun to bounce ideas off other entrepreneurs here by creating a roleplaying game.You are given a $20,000 loan, interest free from friends and family.What business would you...

asked May 20 '15 at 17:57
Blank
Janie Parrish
14 points

1 Votes
0 Answers
What should a good executive summary include for VCs?

What type of content should an executive summary have when a venture capitalist requests one?Any tips on things to avoid and include in an executive summary? Things like length of the summary,...

2 Votes
1 Answers
Startups and anxiety: how do solo founders motivate themselves when things don't go according to plan?

Almost no one gets to realize their metrics of success when they launch their startup. It's a long, arduous journey which no one anticipates until they launch their product, only to find that...

2 Votes
1 Answers
Try to come up with a new app idea OR duplicate an existing profitable app and market it better?

Which is the path to least resistance in order to achieve success with a SaaS web application:Try to come up with a new idea. Do market research, try to find product market fit, etc.OR Find popular...

asked Aug 25 '14 at 18:41
Blank
John Reagan
14 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.21K Views
Founders: what aspect of your personal life is holding you back the most from achieving the success you desire?

And how do you cope with it while building your startup?Here are some things that might be roadblocks for some: Kids Lack of money / financial stability Fear of failure

asked Jun 11 '15 at 22:42
Blank
Glenn Vick
14 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
Are there any startup related classes / seminars in Boston?

I'm moving to the Boston area for a job and have to venture into building my business on the side. Since this will be a first for me, I would love to learn from the startup experts. Are there any...

asked Jun 29 '15 at 09:58
Blank
Alvaro Perkins
1 point

1 Votes
0 Answers
First time startup: how do you get over your fear of leaving a cushy job?

I currently have a very cushy job in my industry and have been creating projects part time on the side for several months. The idea was to throw as many things against the wall as possible and see...

asked May 5 '14 at 15:40
Blank
Mattie Hart
7 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
How to think less and execute more?

I feel like most of my time is spent researching instead of actual execution of the gazillion startup ideas I have looked into.What are some hacks you use to correct this crippling habit?

asked Apr 2 '14 at 09:56
Blank
Juan Baker
7 points