Skill Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
What are the skills that a solo co-founder must learn and balance between?

I'm currently a purely technical founder who is working on a SaaS application.What kind of skills should I also be learning on the side to become a better solo founder and make my startup a...

asked Jul 25 '14 at 20:27
Blank
Lois Cooper
7 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
How to get feedback from employees on your management skills?

Similar to giving employees a performance review, how can you get honest feedback on how you are doing as the CEO? Very few would give open advice, fearing offending you at best.

asked May 23 '14 at 15:10
Blank
Michael Hardaway
14 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
What one skill has the most impact in your life as an entrepreneur?

If you have to recommend one skill for other founders to improve that would provide the maximum impact on their underlying success, what would it be?

asked May 21 '14 at 16:25
Blank
Lisa Elizondo
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
Most important aspects of a team that investors look for?

What are the top factors that investors look for in a team? Do they only look at the team as a whole or do they also require the CEO to have certain credentials or background?

asked May 13 '14 at 13:56
Blank
Aaron Rew
7 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
What skills should an entrepreneur learn that are helpful in building businesses?

Apart from tech and sales, what other skills should a new entrepreneur learn that will be immensely helpful in running their business?

asked May 7 '14 at 19:41
Blank
Todd Crawford
2 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
Quickest way to develop trust with a stranger?

What is the quickest and most effective way to develop rapport with a stranger you just met? Considering you are not a well known person in your niche, a skill like this could really come in handy.

asked Apr 29 '14 at 14:26
Blank
Alex Lonon
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
Ways to improve public speaking skills?

What techniques to improve your public speaking skills are the fastest to implement? I will be pitching our business to a few VCs next week (first time doing so) and public speaking is my weakest...

asked Apr 6 '14 at 12:59
Blank
Stuart Dotson
2 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
What's one thing you would want to improve about your writing?

If there was one thing you could improve about your writing, what would it be? What are some things with regards to writing that you wish you had paid closer attention to sooner in your life?

asked Apr 3 '14 at 20:12
Blank
William Roberts
2 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
1.04K Views
If you're just starting, which is most important to learn to become a tech entrepreneur: coding, design, or sales?

If you come from a completely different background and just starting to venture into starting your own tech company, which skill would you learn first?Programming, web design, or sales?

asked Mar 7 '14 at 18:25
Blank
Sarah Guzman
160 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
Top 5 skills a management consultant should have?

What would you say are the top five things key to being successful as a management consultant?

asked Mar 7 '14 at 18:36
Blank
Eric Rodriguez
30 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
Comunications Skills

I have technical background and founder of software startup. Now, I started learning the importance of Communications Skills in demos and meeting with prospective clients. Any books or courses...

asked Aug 13 '11 at 06:32
Blank
User8226
197 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
What is better to start a business: a Great Idea or Skills/Expertise?

There are two alternatives to startup path: A great idea (to solve a gigantic consumer problem) with enormous scalability, sustainability for long-term but in a different field/industry in which...

asked Mar 22 '11 at 17:32
Blank
Financewhiz
36 points

1 Votes
6 Answers
What skills should i get to start?

im a system administrator and have some ideas and small amount of money to spare. Despite i am a tech guy, i actually have a problems learning programming(trying a few times with deplhi then with...

asked Sep 24 '10 at 00:15
Blank
Coolface
8 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
Required meta skills for all entrepreneurs

What are the most important meta skills an entrepreneur should either have or develop to become more successful? When I refer to meta skills, I am referring to skills that can help a person...

asked Jan 22 '10 at 05:54
Blank
Barak Reeves
8 points