Subjective Questions

1 Votes
4 Answers
3.18K Views
Why are some companies admired?

What is it that makes some companies admired and others not? Which companies do you admire and for what reasons? (keep it as objective as possible - no flame war)

asked Nov 14 '10 at 19:25
Blank
Olivier Lalonde
2,753 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
3.52K Views
Include degrees/qualifications on business cards?

This is a pretty trivial question but I'd be interested in your opinions. Would you include post-nominal letters and/or other qualifications on your business cards? Do you think it's overly...

asked Oct 3 '10 at 02:45
Blank
Dan Dyer
657 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.86K Views
What is Posterous' business model?

I've started using Posterous a few days ago for my personal blog and was wondering what was their plan to monetize their service. They don't advertise on their hosted blogs and do not offer a...

asked Mar 2 '10 at 07:02
Blank
Olivier Lalonde
2,753 points

12 Votes
13 Answers
11.7K Views
How do you choose codenames for projects?

I often find myself wasting a lot of time finding the perfect name for my projects and checking domain name availability before I even start to really work on it. I guess this is the wrong way to...

asked Jan 4 '10 at 11:44
Blank
Olivier Lalonde
2,753 points

2 Votes
13 Answers
3.67K Views
Startup idea and web domain - is it being done already?

I have an idea, and would like to pursue it. Whether or not it becomes big enough to create a startup from it I don't know yet. I have search for other web sites that provide the same service, and...

asked Oct 20 '09 at 18:19
Blank
Iandevlin
121 points

4 Votes
8 Answers
5.28K Views
What is the best geographical location to do business?

This is a very subjective question. Anyway, what do you think are the factors that make a certain city or area a good geographical location for business. I'm sure there are way to many...

asked Oct 12 '09 at 23:27
Blank
Slavo
316 points