Chat Questions

4 Votes
7 Answers
5.67K Views
Anyone know of any live chat solutions that integrate w/ Google Talk or other IM platforms?

My site currently uses Volusion live chat but honestly, it sucks, since I need to run the tool and sit in front of it all day long. I'd like something more mobile where I can respond to chat...

asked Mar 22 '11 at 10:45
Blank
Nick
1,171 points

0 Votes
6 Answers
2.96K Views
How should I approach web-hosting companies?

My business is to do with Live-Chat support for business websites. I now have my website up and got good traffic, and excellent reviews from my closed beta program. I am now trying to break into...

asked Jul 9 '11 at 18:55
Blank
Julia
178 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.88K Views
How should I list all the features?

I now have my website up. I have listed top 6 features on "homepage". I have 29 vital features to my service (Live-Chat) that needs to be listed on "features" page. I tried various templates but...

asked Jun 29 '11 at 17:42
Blank
Julia
178 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
4.27K Views
Open-Source / Free Live Website Chat - for customer service / sales

I was wondering if anyone has come across a free / open-source website chat? I'm interested in something similar to oLark or Live Person, without the monthly fee's... Has anyone ever come across...

asked Jun 19 '11 at 04:17
Blank
Justin Levy
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.12K Views
Chat service to enable interaction between site users

I would like to enable my website users to chat with specific listed service providers. Ideally the chat service would not require any kind of login, and would be usable directly. Scenario: user...

asked Mar 20 '11 at 01:12
Blank
Tucson
714 points

8 Votes
8 Answers
4.69K Views
Live Chat on website, does it work?

We are planning to support live chat / support from our websites to increase sales/conversions. Has anyone tried it? Does it worth the effort and human resources that need to be allocated for this?

asked Mar 21 '11 at 18:23
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points