Quote Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.94K Views
Best way to refer to software app customization (in a Quote)

I have to provide a quote for a 12 month subscription to my SaaS app to a large company. The company wants Single Sign On integration. I will have an item in the quote for this work, but I'm...

asked Aug 22 '13 at 18:38
Blank
Dmurtagh
157 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.83K Views
Not getting a response on quotes

I have recently begun employment in a B2B sales environment. I have only previously worked in a retail environment and have only dealt with immediate decisions on purchasing products. I am doing...

asked Aug 22 '13 at 23:32
Blank
Callie
16 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.14K Views
Should the first person in the pool pay for the water?

I am providing a quote for wireless service to a client. Without getting too technical, suffice it to say that their site will need a computer to perform this service. The interesting thing to note...

asked Apr 4 '13 at 04:26
Blank
Md Moore313
290 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
1.64K Views
What does this startup quote mean?

The biggest mistake an entrepreneur can make is to invent a distribution channel and a new product category at the same time. - Dave Brown Why is it the biggest mistake? (to invent a...

asked Sep 3 '12 at 18:21
Blank
Voloda2
111 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.7K Views
very basic question: newbie selling software for enterprise, how to generate quote and what to do after that

We just launched a website for a enterprise product and still doing market validation. One of the customer(potential) has tested the software and wants a official quote and wants to purchase the...

asked Nov 19 '11 at 08:35
Blank
R D
110 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.44K Views
How to find out the price of a niche product?

we have a customer that's about to choose between us writing software for them, and a ready made solution. The market is investment banking, and we have the opportunity to staff people and grow our...

asked Aug 14 '11 at 09:15
Blank
Mithrandir
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.65K Views
Sales quoting - what tools do you use to generate and manage quotes, and how much time do you spend?

I am curious what tools people are using out there to generate and manage their sales quotes. I would like to better understand the market for our online quoting system. Where do most of your...

asked May 30 '11 at 11:26
Blank
Mike
252 points

14 Votes
15 Answers
4.15K Views
What are your favorite startup quotes?

I'm building a directory of startup quotes so that when us starters need some quick wisdom or a pick me up, we can browse though awesome quotes about a chosen startup topic. I'm almost done...

asked Jan 20 '11 at 08:16
Blank
Andy Cook
2,309 points