User Acquisition Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.06K Views
How to survey users about their level of engagement?

So today I did soft launch of my SaaS tool. I sent out about 150 emails to my mailing list. Roughly 45% of people opened it. 20% of users clicked it and landed on my site.I found that I had only 20...

asked Sep 18 '14 at 00:54
Blank
user7823742
21 points

1 Votes
6 Answers
3.71K Views
How do you get more users to your website?

I started a website about a month ago just as a side project for fun. It was initially a project for me to try out some new learned features and techniques in Ruby on Rails. Albeit, I started to...

asked Aug 18 '13 at 21:25
Blank
Apane101
106 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.77K Views
where can I get paid initial installations for my new mobile app in USA and UK?

Some mobile apps have this problem of empty bar - in theory the service is cool, but as there are not many users, it is not so attractive. There are not so many users, so others won't try and...

asked Feb 20 '13 at 04:06
Blank
Adam
16 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.74K Views
How to reduce the number of users who don't complete the registration process?

I run a dating site, and I'm trying to reduce the number of users who start the registration process but do not complete it. Our registration process is as follows: User enters their email...

asked Nov 21 '12 at 15:43
Blank
Sherif Buzz
462 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
14K Views
What to ask on a beta testing survey?

I am nearly done with the development of a medium scale website and I want to do a bit of beta testing on the actual site. I am looking for some useful but somewhat generic questions that I should...

asked Nov 1 '12 at 06:54
Blank
Clifgray
200 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.77K Views
Evaluating an online venture on the basis of user acquisition and traffic

How can I evaluate my online venture on the basis of traffic and user acquisition to estimate the value of my company and do financial projections. Say, an online venture has 1000 registered users...

asked Sep 19 '12 at 03:42
Blank
Sourabh
288 points

7 Votes
2 Answers
18.9K Views
How much do "where did you hear about us?" type questions impact signup/conversion rates?

There's a truism I often hear - claiming that the less complicated the signup process for a web-service, the higher the conversion rate (as a rough measure of complexity, count mouse clicks to...

asked Mar 13 '12 at 00:52
Blank
Blueberryfields
426 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.39K Views
Increasing users for dating website

I've been experimenting with certain ways to improve the number of users for my social dating website, and since the daily user count is so low, even the approach for any experiment is almost...

asked Jun 11 '11 at 18:11
Blank
Herr K
292 points