Adsense Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.16K Views
How to find advertisers for a niche that Google Adsense doesn't allow?

I own a fairly popular image hosting site (mostly memes). The content of the site isn't high value to advertisers on Google so my application to AdSense was rejected.How can I find a way to...

asked Jun 25 '14 at 13:10
Blank
Joseph Larson
12 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.74K Views
How to deal with user backlash when adding ads to your content site?

I have a private forum which has grown over the years to now have 10K registered members.I recently added Google AdSense ads to all the forum pages. The ad appears after the first post.How do you...

asked Jul 11 '14 at 17:14
Blank
Richard Baldwin
12 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
4.98K Views
How to measure AdSense revenue for each individual author in Wordpress?

How do I link AdSense to each author to see how much revenue each individual author generates? I'm using Wordpress.

asked Jul 23 '14 at 04:27
Blank
Starrychloe S.
83 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
3.11K Views
Ways to monetized blogs other than Google AdSense?

What are some ways I could monetize my blog? I'm currently using AdSense at the bottom of each post and it works not so great. The topic of my blog is personal finance, so it's a good profitable...

asked Feb 10 '14 at 12:12
Blank
Kimberly J.
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.41K Views
Pros and cons of using Google AdWords as an ad manager for a website

What are good and bad sides of telling the advertisers to use Google Adwords to place an ad on our website? (instead of setting up our own Advertisement Department and dealing with every advertiser...

asked Sep 14 '12 at 01:05
Blank
Gury Max
23 points

10 Votes
7 Answers
3.46K Views
Is AdSense worth your time?

I never click on any Adsense ad. I hear people say they make peanuts from Adsense ads compared with the time they spend creating content. Today I was reading an eBook called Adsense Secrets 5...

asked Apr 3 '11 at 13:03
Blank
Tony Henrich
283 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.62K Views
Sharing ad revenue with partner on same website

I am considering starting a website with a partner. Revenues will be purely ad related. Is it ok to use two different Adsense IDs on the same website/webpages? I mean: would that comply with the...

asked Nov 30 '10 at 10:13
Blank
Tucson
714 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.34K Views
Any experience with Rubicon Project?

I came across, what seems another ad network, but they claim to be able to optimize and fill your ad inventory better. Does anyone have any experience with Rubicon Project and do they indeed have a...

asked Nov 30 '10 at 12:35
Blank
Usabilitest
1,698 points