Blogging Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.16K Views
How to market a new blog from day 1?

What steps and marketing strategies would you recommend for a brand new blog without any existing traffic or audience?I'm looking to start a blog on entrepreneurship and not sure where to start in...

asked May 1 '14 at 22:12
Blank
Cynthia Smith
1 point

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.43K Views
Creating a blog on dog walking. How do I make the content interesting?

I'm completely drawing a blank on what type of content to write for a blog on dog walking. It's a topic that is hard to make interesting. Any suggestions?

asked Mar 31 '14 at 00:25
Blank
Deon Griffie
7 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.24K Views
is a startup blog necessary?

I have just finished designing the concept of my service, that is, what I am going to offer to people has crystallized. there are various components to this, and I will look for cofounders now, and...

asked Jun 8 '12 at 15:58
Blank
Bjess
11 points

-1 Votes
2 Answers
1.91K Views
Starting Blog Business - How should I pay for writers?

I'm about to start a blog business and I decided to hire writers but I don't know what to do and how much should I pay?

asked Oct 3 '11 at 22:24
Blank
Mohamed Atef
1 point

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.93K Views
Recruiting Unpaid Content Writers

My marketing team and I are working with a new local online newspaper to build a SEO campaign as well as a recruiting campaign to bring in writers. We are pretty well versed on SEO, but I was...

asked Aug 26 '11 at 08:55
Blank
Aac
85 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.16K Views
Is using feedburner still a must for blog feeds?

I'm setting up a blog for my OSS/startup and I'm wondering whether given the uncertain future about feedburner (or maybe thats just the API) whether people are still setting up their blogs to use...

asked Jun 3 '11 at 01:07
Blank
Vdh Ant
146 points

6 Votes
6 Answers
3.13K Views
Are newsletters dead as a marketing tool?

I realize this is kind of an incendiary question but bear with me. There are of course many strong newsletters in the world. But they already exist. My question is about starting something new...

asked May 13 '11 at 13:49
Blank
Kenneth Vogt
2,917 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
2.74K Views
Should I blog with print, audio, or video?

The simplest way to blog is to write text. However, it has become almost as easy to record yourself speaking and post the audio to your blog. The same is true for video. If one was going to devote...

asked May 13 '11 at 13:59
Blank
Kenneth Vogt
2,917 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
Automated article submission to tech sites?

I'm looking to start increasing exposure to my website and I am looking to do so thru a series of small but quality articles that I plan to be publishing on a "few times per week" basis. There are...

asked Mar 21 '11 at 13:41
Blank
Igorek
886 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.23K Views
Is it a good idea to pay users to sign up for my service

We recently launched our word of mouth advertising startup, www.boostria.com. We want to rapidly grow our user base to mature our system. But it takes lots of time/effort to sign new users. So, my...

asked Nov 13 '10 at 06:55
Blank
James Chen
19 points

3 Votes
7 Answers
3K Views
Can you provide some blogging advice?

So I would like to start a blog for my company and I am challenged with a few things and not sure what to do. Here is my challenges: I am the CEO and have no experience with writing good content...

asked Sep 21 '10 at 00:38
Blank
Stacey
484 points

1 Votes
6 Answers
3.14K Views
If all your competitors are educating in their blogs how do you differentiate?

So I want to start a company blog and I looked at my competition and noticed they are all educating the market about the software because its an emerging market which I agree with needs to be done....

asked Sep 21 '10 at 04:10
Blank
Stacey
484 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.43K Views
Best way to build community for this online debate site?

I am in the process of reaching out to various groups on linkedin/digg/reddit/twitter to find participants. Anybody have input on my idea, or advice on the best way to organically grow this...

asked Jan 13 '10 at 18:36
Blank
Robbie
40 points