Reports Questions

1 Votes
2 Answers
5.39K Views
Anual Report was Filed but 'NOT GOOD STANDING' according to Cyber Drive Illinois

I mailed in the Anual Report (with payment) for the company about a week before it was due but according to the Cyber Drive Illinois it has not been filed and the check has not been cashed. It is...

asked Dec 8 '12 at 09:02
Blank
Rudolph9
108 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
1.92K Views
Tips on where to check if a market is growing?

I would like to know if you guys have any tips on where someone can see for example, how's the wine market doing or the toys market doing world wide or US only. I have been looking around but I...

asked Mar 24 '11 at 19:03
Blank
Diogo Da Silva
36 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.22K Views
What disclosure can a seed investor expect from the company, after the investment is made?

I have made a seed investment in a startup. What level of disclosure and updates can I expect from the company's management without getting in their way? How frequently should I receive financial...

asked Mar 10 '11 at 11:55
Blank
Luciano
16 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.1K Views
Would you trust time sheet reporting and approval done in the "Cloud"?

It's our belief that the world is ready to trust reporting functions to a cloud-based network (I'm not talking about simply hosted apps, but something that functions more like a LinkedIn letting...

asked Oct 26 '10 at 07:25
Blank
Joe Piekarz
16 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.24K Views
Reports needed for ecommerce and advertising

I'm planning to have a develop build a CMS (in Ruby on Rails) with blogging, advertising and ecommerce integration. Many types of reports/charts would seem necessary in such a system: Unique...

asked Jul 4 '10 at 02:36
Blank
User3741
6 points

7 Votes
5 Answers
2.36K Views
How transparent should a Micro-ISV be?

I'm a one-man software shop. I do all the software development, design, marketing, etc for my business. And I'm a big believer in being very open with my customers. I maintain a blog at...

asked Dec 5 '09 at 05:25
Blank
Steve Wortham
287 points

14 Votes
4 Answers
3.63K Views
How do I make Google Analytics actionable?

Google Analytics (and similar) gives you a ton of numbers on every conceivable axis. For me, I get lost in the options, filters, and numbers. How do I turn this pile of data into actionable...

asked Oct 17 '09 at 12:26
Blank
Jason
16,231 points