Client Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.72K Views
Trying to formalize our contracts and policies regarding software bug fixes for clients

We are a 3-person company that provides custom web application development. One of our clients in particular floods us with random change requests every single day. There is no batching of these...

asked Nov 15 '13 at 11:33
Blank
Contrazoom
186 points

8 Votes
5 Answers
8.75K Views
Should we charge the client for fixing bugs?

Our small firm provides custom web application services. We always charge on a time-and-materials basis - we simply give an estimate up front and then charge for actual hours used. One of our...

asked Oct 29 '13 at 03:37
Blank
Contrazoom
186 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.92K Views
Third party social network client monetization

Let's say I have discovered that on an "about-to-go-booming" platform there isn't a social network client (A Facebook client for example). I can create one and submit to the platforms application...

asked Aug 28 '12 at 05:12
Blank
Maxim V. Pavlov
217 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.41K Views
What to include in an intro letter for a potential customer?

I am experienced in my field (Software Engineering) but its mostly as a worker. This means that I can handle the work and can get it done from workers but I don't exactly know how to market my...

asked Jun 17 '11 at 23:11
Blank
Muhammad Yasir
108 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.29K Views
Resources to Identify Bad Clients

One bad client is all that's needed to destroy the reputation (and possibly livelihoods) of any growing consultancy or service business. It is easy for clients to spread lies, file complaints...

asked Jun 22 '11 at 02:05
Blank
Mqv
52 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
1.92K Views
In B2B situations what do you clients mean when they ask to partner with you?

We have had a range of clients ask something like the following, we are looking for someone to partner with ... How do you see this being different from a straight Client/Supplier style...

asked Apr 4 '11 at 09:33
Blank
Robin Vessey
8,394 points