Ethics Questions

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.57K Views
How to find statistics for a sales pitch?

We have developed a system that lets small businesses issue membership cards to their clients which can then be used as payment cards. The clients either preload the card with money or link it with...

asked Nov 10 '10 at 05:42
Blank
Olivier Lalonde
2,753 points

-1 Votes
4 Answers
2.02K Views
business ethics: Is un-illegal cheat ok in business?

In business world, many companies,salespersons, businessmen are unethical, they don't tell you the whole picture or they minimize or magnify some aspects, or they ignore some aspects on purpose....

asked Jul 6 '10 at 21:36
Blank
Jack
116 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
3.93K Views
What Defines an Unsolicited Testimonial? (Ethical)

After an order is placed by a customer, I email them regarding their order, stating: I hope the buying process went smoothly for you. We are a newer company and are looking for ways to improve our...

asked Jan 25 '10 at 16:50
Blank
Clint
695 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
2.41K Views
What are your moral limits in a new business?

Everyone has their own moral compass... Some sell weapons in war-zones, while others think that selling candy is a bad thing because of cavities, diabetes and obesity... Where do you draw the...

asked Nov 8 '09 at 05:34
Blank
Ron Ga
2,181 points

5 Votes
10 Answers
5.42K Views
What is the elegant way to quit your current job for your startup?

I'm sure many of you have been in this situation before, where you want to quit your day job to focus more on the startup you have built. Currently I'm having a hard way to tell my employer that I...

asked Oct 26 '09 at 18:54
Blank
Jpartogi
1,342 points

5 Votes
6 Answers
3.89K Views
Is it fair to go home 5 o'clock sharp so you can have more time to do your startup?

I saw this response in other thread that in order for you to get more time to build your startup, you should go home right ontime (5 o'clok sharp) everyday if you're still working for someone else....

asked Oct 28 '09 at 10:27
Blank
Jpartogi
1,342 points