Innovation Questions

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.56K Views
Right time to start adwords ads?

We recently launched a food gift website where you can create & personalize your gift. The site has several innovative features which people like a lot. There is an online food gift market in...

asked Feb 25 '12 at 08:30
Blank
John
16 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.26K Views
If you are a creative studio, who owns employees ideas that they come up with whilst in your employ?

We are a creative studio who depend on new ideas and new IP to survive. Many of our staff (naturally) are quite creative as well, and as such don't want their best ideas taken by the studio - where...

asked Dec 7 '12 at 11:34
Blank
Brook
21 points

6 Votes
5 Answers
2.71K Views
How do newcomers (startups) manage to surpass established companies?

Older company (generally?) have: more resources hire better talent (not sure about this though) are already popular - market share (guess more stuff can be added here that goes in favor of older...

asked Aug 11 '11 at 20:57
Blank
Atul Goyal
496 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.73K Views
Why don't companies collaborate on innovative projects?

I am doing research about collaboration in projects. If a company has an innovative idea that they want to put on the market, but they don't have the knowledge to develop the idea, then they are...

asked Feb 10 '11 at 00:17
Blank
Bruggew
21 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.96K Views
Innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing

I have an innovative idea that I want to put onto the market, but I still have to develop the idea into a product. I know a few companies that have the knowledge I am looking for. What is the best...

asked Feb 10 '11 at 23:46
Blank
Bruggew
21 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.92K Views
Any examples of "positive feedback" startup ideas for production companies?

I am looking for examples of ideas, historical or current, where the output of a production process is also used as the input. An example could be something like this: Magnifying glass is used to...

asked Jul 9 '10 at 06:16
Blank
David
1,567 points