Memberships Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.5K Views
What is a good model to use to estimate membership growth over time for a dance video tutorial website?

I plan to make a website that has video tutorials for a specific style of dance (lets say like swing or salsa). I used: Google AdWord Keyword Tool and typed in "online dance classes" and...

asked Apr 15 '13 at 07:08
Blank
Ezperenza3410
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.85K Views
New Site ... How do I get New Members?

I remember awhile back watching a video where either David Heinemeier or Kevin Rose started about how crucial it is to start with live data for a new web app. Where's the best place to purchase up...

asked Aug 31 '12 at 20:44
Blank
Dikaio
1 point

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.14K Views
How does a a online community gain initial users prior to launch?

Web startups with the theme of a "community" as in let's say a Match.com, a roommate finding service or even this site for that matter....my question is how do they gain their initial users? I am...

asked Mar 12 '12 at 13:32
Blank
M Ant29 M Ant29
6 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.93K Views
When to add paid options or premium membership to startup?

Would it be more wise to add paid options to a startup later on or from the start? The paiad options would of course take extra time to develop since they would be an enhancment on the...

asked Feb 26 '12 at 01:26
Blank
Rubytastic
139 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.69K Views
Membership software

I am looking to create a business who's customers buy units of our product. It might even evolve to a membership situation where they are buying units on a scheduled basis each month. I want these...

asked Oct 4 '11 at 03:31
Blank
Blind Rooster
6 points

1 Votes
6 Answers
3.04K Views
Divorcing A Partner Without An Operating Agreement

Here's the scenario: Myself and 2 partners have been working on a project since January. Since we are all friends (mistake number 1) we orally agreed to split the future company's equity three ways...

asked Aug 5 '11 at 01:07
Blank
Miles
130 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.78K Views
Can I calculate LTV from number of total members and number of current members

I'm trying to calculate average customer lifetime value of a membership site. The data available to me is unfortunately either incomplete or very simplistic (or else I don't know how to extract...

asked Jun 28 '11 at 06:27
Blank
Eoinoc
110 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.18K Views
Startup Company and Equity for Members

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I am looking for some advice on how to setup equity for members of my company, which is a location-based social network for iOS devices. As it stands...

asked May 22 '11 at 02:40
Blank
Canty Jeffrey
10 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
2.12K Views
B2C - Should I have a free plan?

For a B2C subscription service, is it recommended to have a free plan? Based on my research, users who sign up free plan suck up a lot of support resources and a number of well known services have...

asked Jan 8 '11 at 11:56
Blank
User3462
345 points