Plan Questions

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.38K Views
How do I know how many people we will need, and what our expenses will be?

We are an expanding internet publishing company. We are in the process of building out a business plan, with an emphasis on the financial numbers. We are trying to find a way to verify some of...

asked Jun 15 '13 at 07:06
Blank
User1279150
11 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.98K Views
Business Plan Timeline with regards to Start Date / Launch Date

I'm pretty sure I know whats the answer, would like another opinion. I am using generic time values in my business plan (M1, Y1). I want to know the proper way of displaying my sales forecast....

asked May 30 '12 at 23:55
Blank
Chieftec
10 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
3.23K Views
What should I consider before jumping from stable job to startup?

I work in finance and have a stable job with lots of growth potential. However, I have no passion here. When I think about working for a startup, my eyes light up with excitement. I'm immobilized...

asked Oct 21 '11 at 00:36
Blank
Ryan
162 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.56K Views
Best FREE software/worksheet to prepare financial analysis for a business plan

I'm writing down a business plan and I'm looking for a FREE software or worksheet which helps and guides you in preparing the financial documents for the first, say, 5 years of operations (income...

asked May 5 '11 at 20:54
Blank
Attilio
6 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.36K Views
Trying to determine the profit split for a business plan

I am working on a business plan that I will be pitching to someone very specific. Due to the fact that they are a very large name in their industry (and many others for that matter), the business...

asked Apr 26 '11 at 03:06
Blank
Joshua
11 points

2 Votes
7 Answers
5.24K Views
Monthly or Annual Subscriptions? Or Both?

I wanted to know what people's opinions were on monthly versus annual subscriptions. If I did go with annual payments it would offer a discount over the month-to-month costs for the year. Anyways,...

asked Jan 14 '11 at 07:15
Blank
John
161 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.38K Views
One-day-access trial pricing plan

I have a Japanese learning community website... Currently there are three main plans... Free: Access some of the content (some 20 lessons, a few cheat sheets, etc.), for free, forever. This is...

asked Jan 20 '11 at 02:25
Blank
Philip Seifi
132 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.25K Views
What is the best way to present our business plan to potential investors or to a bank?

We have an excellent Business Plan, for some fantastic mobile ideas. The down side, we need funding to get these ideas developed and to market. What is the best way to meet with potential...

asked Jul 21 '10 at 11:31
Blank
Gulu Apps
41 points

4 Votes
6 Answers
3.1K Views
What are the essential components of a marketing plan?

If you are a startup that is just about to launch your product/service are there steps that every startup should take to form a solid foundation for their marketing outreach strategy? What were...

asked Feb 3 '10 at 01:59
Blank
Usman Sheikh
1,728 points