Proposal Questions

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.15K Views
Is it ok to mention you flunked your final university year on an investment proposal?

I'm new to all this, but I've begun looking into ways to seek investment for my startup idea. I've got enough experience I believe and skills to see my idea through development but I'm not sure if...

asked Dec 11 '13 at 09:19
Blank
Ally
106 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.66K Views
Conflict of interest

Scenario: We are a partnership of 3 people who work for the same employer. We have identified a potential gap in our employers business and intend to propose a project and develop the solution (for...

asked Feb 13 '13 at 18:38
Blank
S Eldi
8 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.91K Views
Best way to propose web designers to work in your website with income proportional to the success of the project

We are going to create a biotech spin-off from our University, now we need a website, with professional design and flyers and the like. Right now we are negotiating some contracts but still do not...

asked Dec 12 '12 at 06:31
Blank
Flow
114 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.89K Views
Music Streaming: How do we stream music legally?

My friends and i came up with an idea that involves streaming music for free and paid members like spotify. We are aware that we will need to get licensed by record labels. We do not know how to go...

asked Jul 27 '12 at 09:12
Blank
Nedy
109 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.72K Views
Sales Commission website with Geolocation?

I'm looking for a Customer Relationship Management solution with an easy to use interface. The simplest way to describe what I'm looking for is through a [very rough!] mockup: The idea is that...

asked Feb 9 '12 at 22:38
Blank
A T
38 points

-2 Votes
1 Answers
1.77K Views
How to Calculate a Quotation and Make a Proposal for Mobile Software

I have received an RFP from a small company to build an Android app. They have asked for a time/cost estimation together with a time chart for the given product specification (which is 25 pages +...

asked Sep 23 '11 at 22:46
Blank
Brown And Friendly
43 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.22K Views
How to get permission/integrate with ERP legally?

I created my own product(P) which is pretty much standalone but would benefit a LOT if it integrates with existing ERP package(ERP). Integration can be done 2 ways: read only where I pull data...

asked Jul 1 '11 at 12:33
Blank
Katit
276 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.35K Views
Trying to determine the profit split for a business plan

I am working on a business plan that I will be pitching to someone very specific. Due to the fact that they are a very large name in their industry (and many others for that matter), the business...

asked Apr 26 '11 at 03:06
Blank
Joshua
11 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.25K Views
Do I send my product proposal to all of my prospects at the same time?

I came up with a solid product that would be interesting to the top 5 companies in my specific market. These 5 websites are very competitive and its a small market. In order for my product to...

asked Apr 28 '11 at 17:37
Blank
Frankie Yale
6 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.14K Views
Software Project Proposal

I am in need of delivering a proposal for a software project I may work on. Some of the areas they would like me to highlight is "implementation timeline, cost, overall system functionality, and...

asked Mar 29 '11 at 07:57
Blank
Benny
121 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.36K Views
Proposal Copyright?

When submitting a proposal to a public RFP do you add a "Copyright. All Rights Reserved"? Would this confuse the organization requesting the proposal? Is this common practice? My thought is that...

asked Feb 11 '11 at 02:37
Blank
Big Tuna
349 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.12K Views
Proposal Presentation: Proposal Before or During?

For complex and relatively high-dollar sales (five to six figures), it's a common practice to present the final cost in the form of a proposal, and to present that proposal in person, instead of...

asked Mar 26 '10 at 13:50
Blank
Alex Papadimoulis
5,901 points

5 Votes
5 Answers
8.13K Views
How to calculate the price to quote for a service?

Is there a logical way to come up with pricing for a service such as below that my friend came up with. Are these valid ? Split down the service into as many small steps as possible. Make sure to...

asked Feb 5 '10 at 01:14
Blank
Emacsian
126 points