Sponsorship Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.77K Views
UK company expanding to US, sponsoring b visa

I work for a UK LTD company who wants to expand to the US. They're arranging the paperwork to start a US business entity, and we have a queue of US customers that means this business will be...

asked May 4 '13 at 04:26
Blank
Stuart Hall
6 points

-2 Votes
2 Answers
2.04K Views
What does a company get in return for investing in a web based startup company?

I have always been curious to know what a company gets in return for investing in a startup company that makes a healthy profit while continuing to grow. For example: Accel partners invested 12...

asked Jan 16 '13 at 00:34
Blank
Geddon
20 points

-1 Votes
1 Answers
3.5K Views
How much would a company pay to be a mobile app sponsor?

Nearing the end of our mobile application development, we are looking to get some initial funding in the form of a sponsorship. Our application would hit both iPhone and Android app stores. The...

asked Dec 12 '12 at 06:25
Blank
Brian
1 point

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.83K Views
How to find startup related event sponsors?

I have a few ideas about how to find sponsors for a startup related event, but I'm interested in getting feedback. My objective is to either leverage their sponsorship to get more people to attend,...

asked Jan 23 '12 at 07:16
Blank
Blunders .
899 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.7K Views
LAN Party : How should I pitch for Sponsorship to big businesses?

We're a LAN Party organizing start-up in India and have organized a few tournaments at the local level before. Now as we plan to move to the next level, i.e., national, we wish to pitch to the...

asked Dec 23 '11 at 07:10
Blank
Ikartik90
108 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.53K Views
When do we need to become an official company?

So I'm starting a new venture with a friend of mine. Basically, we are not going to be looking for seed funding, or really any funding for that matter. We are going to be up fronting the costs to...

asked Aug 30 '11 at 23:09
Blank
Slandau
203 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.85K Views
How do I find funding before I start work on a project?

So i have got this idea for this website, but i would definitely need sponsors for the idea to be established, now i dont know why someone would be interested in the idea i would propose to them,...

asked Aug 12 '11 at 13:19
Blank
Kraken
133 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.49K Views
Odds of Finding Sponsor/Investor for New Website

I recently launched a website for developers (blackbeltcoder.com ). It's a free site that will employ an advertising business model. I'm very pleased with the rate of growth in the just over three...

asked Mar 24 '11 at 11:56
Blank
Jonathan Wood
120 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.91K Views
Logistics for a Live Event-what do you think?

I thought I'd ask your advice on something. I'm bringing in a negotiation coach to do a 60 min live presentation in Jan for the local audience of wedding pros. I've been the speaker at these types...

asked Dec 3 '10 at 02:49
Blank
Dina Eisenberg
16 points

13 Votes
5 Answers
7.69K Views
How do I get companies to sponsor my project?

I have a software project that I'd like to release as open source. Its a quite complex tool that >50% of the industry i am in will use (i worked in it for a number of years, hobbyist and...

asked Nov 22 '10 at 17:39
Blank
Frank B.
111 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
3.66K Views
How much to charge for sponsorship spot on my blog?

I have been asked how much do we charge for a sponsorship or an ad in our blog... what is a fair price, do you charge per month, size, location in page? any tips will be greatly appreciated. The...

asked Oct 15 '10 at 01:12
Blank
Ricardo
4,815 points