Budget Questions

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.89K Views
Online Marketing Budget & Staff

Is there a rule of thumb that can be used for staff planning in terms of how large % of an online marketing budget that should be allocated towards managing the online marketing activities?

asked Feb 24 '11 at 03:27
Blank
Karl Alfredsson
18 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.49K Views
Could the following be a good way to manage a large business?

As a consultant for large corporations my startup is considering recommending the following: Imagine that you have a large business with several thousand employees. Usually such a business has...

asked Jan 4 '11 at 21:14
Blank
David
1,567 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.41K Views
Any examples of large companies measuring profits and cashflow instead of making traditional cost/revenue budgets?

The following is a copy and paste from this discussion with Pierre 303: Let us take an example where I believe that it is clear that there are no reasons for budget. Imagine a company, which has...

asked Jan 6 '11 at 19:30
Blank
David
1,567 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
3.29K Views
6-month budget for a startup?

I'm finally at the stage where it's time to stop coding for 12 hours a day and it's time to raise capital - I've been approached by an angel investor who asked for a 6 month budget. The project...

asked Oct 17 '10 at 06:07
Blank
Sherif Buzz
462 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.15K Views
How much sweat equity to financial equity? Different business activities lend to one style easier then the other love your opinions

So bootstrapping is a minimalist approach to financing a business and requires a larger amount of sweat equity compared to the money put in. So when do you find that the sweat part has gone too far...

asked Jun 17 '10 at 00:54
Blank
John Bogrand
2,210 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.94K Views
Can someone recommend a good resource on budgeting and forecasting?

I am looking for some reference material on budgeting and forecasting for an SaaS-type business. Can someone please recommend a good book or blog article they found helpful in managing their own...

asked Jul 9 '10 at 16:07
Blank
Oleg Barshay
2,091 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.85K Views
Reasonable Max CPC

I'm trying to get some clicks from Google Adwords. I'm quite new to it, what's the reasonable CPC? I noticed that my ads are not showing and I think it's about my CPC budget. To me over $2 CPC is...

asked Jan 21 '10 at 03:21
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points