Virtual Workforce Questions

0 Votes
4 Answers
1.93K Views
How do I choose the right off-shore Virtual Assistant agency?

I don't know anybody who uses a VA. I intend to use mine, for simple financial tasks, data-entry, basic research, ordering stuff and to do some of my communication for me. I have seen a bunch of...

asked Oct 2 '11 at 02:25
Blank
Kristoffer Nolgren
113 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.21K Views
Where Can I Find Clients to Offer Virtual Assistants and Project Management Services to?

Hello I own a business service support firm which overs accounting, administrative support, and project management services. Currently, we begin offering software training and solutions to...

asked Aug 21 '13 at 04:00
Blank
Te Leigha Peavy
1 point

4 Votes
3 Answers
6.1K Views
Can I pay freelancer overseas who does not have a business account?

I'd like to work with a freelancer who is based overseas however he does not have an offical company and only a personal bank account. If he invoices me is it acceptable to pay in to his personal...

asked Mar 28 '13 at 19:29
Blank
Kris
121 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.73K Views
Can any one explain the taxes and costs for starting up as a LLC?

If I register as a LLC in Delaware and set up a Virtual Office in India, how will I be taxed? What are the kind of taxes that I will see? Is it better to start a C type single member Corporation?...

asked Dec 6 '11 at 23:23
Blank
Praveen T S
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.48K Views
Looking for full-service high-end Virtual Assistant Company

I'm looking for Virtual Assistance. However rather than an individual who can do low-level personal tasks like find a present for my wife, I'm looking for a full-service company that can do a wide...

asked Apr 13 '11 at 08:42
Blank
Nicholas
106 points

4 Votes
6 Answers
3.57K Views
Ideas for outsourcing to a virtual assistant

Especially when working on a startup, the more time consuming tasks you can outsource, the better. Is there a forum or community that would be a good resource for ideas on how to outsource more...

asked Feb 24 '11 at 01:38
Blank
Mike Nicholaides
121 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.95K Views
What are good travel sites or online communities for small developers on the road?

What is/are the best website(s) for travel advice for developers that need to work on the road with a laptop in tow? For instance, if I am traveling through Michigan, what sites or online...

asked Dec 1 '10 at 16:03
Blank
Wrburgess
101 points

6 Votes
4 Answers
2.47K Views
How do you find a trustworthy virtual assistant?

If you are asking your VA to do tasks that involve your credit card, bank information, and other personal information, you need someone trustworthy. How do you find a trustworthy VA?

asked Dec 1 '10 at 16:48
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
5.07K Views
1099 limitations of how much work you can give a contractor. Need some help with that

I think I am pretty good (having dealt with tons of contractor developers) at staying within independent contractor rules and keeping the Labor Department at bay, when it comes to using...

asked Aug 10 '10 at 08:17
Blank
Apollo Sinkevicius
3,323 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
3.68K Views
Interviewing virtual teams

How is interviewing virtual team members different from ordinary staff hiring, if speaking about software outsourcing? When the personal meeting is impossible, what are the key actions that help...

asked Feb 16 '10 at 20:46
Blank
Alena Shechkova
101 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
5.42K Views
How do I set up a mailing address /virtual office presence in the USA

My company needs to have a US address for getting insurance and other services from US providers, despite us being based abroad (in Canada). Can anyone suggest a good provider of an inbound...

asked Feb 19 '10 at 03:08
Blank
Michael
250 points

12 Votes
8 Answers
3.81K Views
Tips for running a virtual office

Having a virtual company empowers you to hire talent anywhere in the world and manage a team of employees using the wonders of modern technology. I have personally worked this way since January and...

asked Oct 14 '09 at 11:49
Blank
Dlynton
1,057 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
3.09K Views
How do you use Mechanical Turk?

I'm a big fan of mechanical turk and often leverage it with smartsheet. I've used mturk for basic writing, gathering content from multiple sources, and some minimal research. However, I don't think...

asked Oct 14 '09 at 11:58
Blank
Dlynton
1,057 points