B2B Questions

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.64K Views
Support And Maintenance B2B applicaiton

We have written a B2B application that is hosted on customer's Hardware. Its now time to write the support and maintenance contract. How much do we charge? 15%----22% And what does a support and...

asked Jan 19 '11 at 08:34
Blank
Ravi Shankar
18 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
3.49K Views
How do I find my potential customers (B2B business)?

I'm in the middle of building a useful (as I think) SaaS for small e-commerce stores. Before I got too deep into that, I'd like to find out if they are really interested. In other words, I want to...

asked Dec 1 '10 at 07:17
Blank
Salmon
970 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.15K Views
What’s the best way to get letters of intent (LOI's) from potential B2B customers before I launch my product?

How do I provide a solid proof point for potential investors while also making customers comfortable with the process? Any pitfalls to be wary of?

asked Nov 17 '10 at 08:43
Blank
Greg
339 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.92K Views
How to find a raw material supplier?

We have just started a company which produces polypropylene pipes and fitings for water supply and heating. Thus we are searching for a reliable raw material supplier (i.e. polypropylene...

asked Sep 25 '10 at 08:13
Blank
Alexey Kalmykov
111 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
3.31K Views
What is the first step to driving leads?

I have a high tech startup company that sells a B2B Software solution. It is not a web driven business, but more a consulting/solution sale. I am targeting small-to-mid-sized businesses from $50m...

asked Jun 2 '10 at 07:41
Blank
Stacey
484 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.54K Views
Pricing of a feature/product

I recently quit a big MNC to start off on my own. I have built a B2B(Business-to-Business) product but not figured out how to price it. Please tell me if my approach is right. I was earning...

asked Feb 24 '10 at 16:56
Blank
Viv
482 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.31K Views
Launching Enterprise Software

The enterprise software business is unique. What steps would you take for launching your enterprise software once it is ready? Thanks. Edit: Lets use targeting the manufacturing industry...

asked Dec 23 '09 at 05:23
Blank
Big Tuna
349 points

4 Votes
10 Answers
3.21K Views
Why are international sales so poor compared to US domestic?

We sell software online. Our international trial to purchase ratio is abysmal compared to US domestic. I'm trying to determine why? Some possible answers: Higher piracy overseas PayPal and PO are...

asked Nov 1 '09 at 02:19
Blank
Shawn Anderson
21 points

5 Votes
5 Answers
2.91K Views
B-to-B landing pages and conversions

Within the online marketing space, a standard rule I have heard about landing pages is to limit choice. Ideally you have one page, with your sales pitch and they can either take your desired action...

asked Nov 6 '09 at 03:42
Blank
Adam
446 points

7 Votes
7 Answers
2.78K Views
When building a SaaS, how important is the UI?

When asking this question I am more concerned about the UI at the time of launch. When you first release the product to be used/tested by the general public. By importance of the UI I am interested...

B2B
asked Oct 18 '09 at 00:49
Blank
Arman Arami
399 points

6 Votes
6 Answers
3.69K Views
B2B marketing techniques

There is tons of information on how to market products to people, but I have found little information on how to market to businesses. I have yet to see anyone translate the web 2.0 hype to B2B...

asked Oct 11 '09 at 15:45
Blank
Ron Ga
2,181 points