Social Media Questions

1 Votes
3 Answers
1.97K Views
Best way to do Social Media Management?

I am aware that the use of social media is a must for most of the companies. When it is about my start up, what is the best way to manage them? In the beginning I will take care of them but...

asked Oct 16 '10 at 04:26
Blank
User4820
6 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.32K Views
Outsourcing "product development" for Tech startups

what are the most crucial steps to be taken by a new tech startup when outsourcing major part of the tech to IT firms or outsourcing "product development" eg new social media website project?

asked Sep 8 '10 at 02:25
Blank
Francis Eager
38 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.13K Views
Whats better for Social Media Marketing? Facebook Share or Facebook like?

I am trying to collect numbers, to show how many people like my idea. I am thinking of making the website viral. I want to make it so, that when one person likes/share the site, other people see it...

asked Sep 11 '10 at 20:29
Blank
Bhargav Patel
784 points

0 Votes
6 Answers
2.25K Views
How to start spread the fire

I've gotten a page up and running. It's some what appealing but not the best in the world. I am wondering how I can start spreading the word, fire, using Facebook. I've gotten the site up, I've...

asked Sep 20 '10 at 04:38
Blank
Bhargav Patel
784 points

5 Votes
4 Answers
4.42K Views
What do you think of Quora?

If you've had a chance to play around with Quora, what do you think of it?

asked Jun 23 '10 at 13:46
Blank
Mike Lee
1,356 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.92K Views
What's your one best idea to help a new social media / user generated content web site go viral?

We're launching a new web site in July - a mix of social media and user generated content. The site will have a broad and simple value proposition - think of this as horizontal segmentation. This...

asked Mar 14 '10 at 10:55
Blank
Warren E. Hart
2,181 points

6 Votes
6 Answers
2.8K Views
What's your favorite book or resource for social media marketing?

I learned quite a bit of relevant information in reading David Meerman Scott's excellent book, "The New Rules of Marketing and PR" I'm looking for similar focused, tactical, and useful resources to...

asked Mar 20 '10 at 04:09
Blank
Warren E. Hart
2,181 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.44K Views
How to Set Up Your Social Media Profiles?

Right now I am about to embark on a social media campaign for a client. I'm pretty well versed in how to leverage social media (Twitter, Digg, StumbledUpon, etc) to gain traffic and awareness. I...

asked Feb 20 '10 at 06:52
Blank
Aac
85 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.75K Views
Should company A have different social network identities for each service/website?

Let's say company A produces various online services that fill different needs. Do you think they should have a separate Twitter/Facebook fan page for each service? Or should there just be one main...

asked Jan 31 '10 at 18:59
Blank
Matt
460 points

7 Votes
3 Answers
2.9K Views
What should you monitor about your company in social media?

There are various tools and advice about what you should be monitoring in "social media," meaning Twitter searches, blog searches, etc.. What kinds of things should you monitor? Are there broad...

asked Jan 13 '10 at 06:00
Blank
Jason
16,231 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.45K Views
Does anyone have advice about entering the social media apps and games space?

I'm interested in entering the social media apps and games space. I personally have several years of experience in interactive media development for the web (both programming and design) and some...

asked Oct 12 '09 at 09:41
Blank
Blysulvan
11 points