Books Questions

1 Votes
5 Answers
2.78K Views
What books for writing a Business Plan?

I am writing a Business Plan and I am currently using website resources for help; but I believe that a good book can help me more. So what (good) books do you advice me for helping me writing my...

asked Mar 31 '10 at 01:44
Blank
Fabien7474
210 points

8 Votes
2 Answers
3.69K Views
Books / Advice on running an outsource software development shop?

So there's tons of documentation and books on project management, agile development, how to manage outsourcing projects, how to send our project offshore, etc... But I'm on the other side, I'm...

asked Feb 26 '10 at 03:05
Blank
Rabble
141 points

13 Votes
18 Answers
4.34K Views
No 1 "must read" for startup founder. Could you point just one?

If you could recommend just ONE, most important book, blog post or any other reading for startup founder - what would it be?

asked Feb 4 '10 at 05:54
Blank
Pawel A
191 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
4.04K Views
Any good books about Market Size Analysis?

Do any of you have any recomendations of books, blogs, websites, textbooks, etc. that detail the process of sizing a market/sector of the US Economy? Online market size analysis' are available...

asked Feb 10 '10 at 11:33
Blank
Eric Amzalag
818 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.32K Views
Should publishers and/or Amazon/Barnes&Noble subsidize e-books?

I just got my kindle and already bought several books. I hear from most people who bought it that they do in fact buy a lot of books once they get it. It's a simple as buying music in the iTunes...

asked Jan 27 '10 at 19:52
Blank
Thom Pete
1,296 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
4.78K Views
What's a good book for learning business law?

Most books on business rarely talk about the legal side of business. After reading some business books I have realised that there's so many things about legal side of business that we have to...

asked Jan 30 '10 at 20:32
Blank
Jpartogi
1,342 points

6 Votes
4 Answers
2.4K Views
What is a good crash course in marketing for small businesses or startups?

The glib answer is "start a business." Seriously, all entrepreneurs need to know some marketing, whether they call it that or not. Market research, communications, advertising, and so on. Do you...

asked Jan 9 '10 at 02:31
Blank
Dan
303 points

8 Votes
21 Answers
4.56K Views
What single book/text changed your life and why?

What book/text changed your life or most influenced you and why? One book by answer please!

asked Jan 9 '10 at 17:05
Blank
Olivier Lalonde
2,753 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.8K Views
Is there a good book on website marketing?

Especially when the users are almost zero

asked Jan 17 '10 at 22:19
Blank
Steven
1 point

8 Votes
10 Answers
4.83K Views
How did you learn to sell?

I realize that selling is vital to mine (or any startup). But right now with little experience and tech background, let's just say I'm not proficient in sales. So what books, blogs, advice, etc....

asked Oct 10 '09 at 17:05
Blank
Slav Ivanov
1,146 points

8 Votes
12 Answers
3.45K Views
Books to read before starting a business?

I'm starting an online store with a partner. Because there will be lot of students and other people working directly under me, I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I have no practical or...

asked Jul 25 '11 at 14:09
Blank
Nikhil
145 points